Xr700 DumaOS app issue.

Hey guys, hopefully you can assist with this. As the DumaOS app will not login to the router, I have installed factory firmware VIA FTP method, then factory reset. Then install XR700-V1.0.1.34_Dumaos3.0_6.img. Then factory reset again. I am able to setup router via IP address. But QOS, Buffetbloat keeps occurring, which can be cured by resetting distribution. 

but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, or better yet a new version of DumaOS 

Thanks,

Aaron.

I would keep your distribution flower set so everything is evenly distributed.. I wouldnt recommend setting more to one thing or another.. Keep everything evenly distributed.. Just focus on your congestion control/ sliders.. The only reason I mention this is because if something in the distribution is not being picked up properly or is uncategorized you will do more harm then good when it comes to battling buffer bloat.. Hopefully that makes some sense..

As to why you cant login to the DumaOS app that is something Netduma can explain more on..

Thanks!

Zippy.

Yes I had noticed that from previous tests, however I will check just to see if it is running, mind you I was getting +A buffer bloat tests, fresh coaxial dropped and the only thing that will correct it “ without rebooting” is resetting the distribution.     
( mind you its always kept even distribution) 

You can go to Network Monitor and see if your particular game or whatever app or service is being picked up properly.. If you are seeing it as Unknown or Uncategorized then you know it isnt..  You have to do this while its being used to see this..

From what you have described though sounds like to me it isnt being picked up correctly..

Thanks!

Zippy.

Yes I have tried that as I found that as a working solution previously, however I have tried that several times and just prompt with. 

And I have tried rebooting and reinstalling firmware, just will not seem to load  

IMG_0152.png

iOS 

This started happening after I upgraded to .50 but reverted back to beta, as I started having heavy buffer bloat on both 2.4 5g Wi-Fi bands, also happened before the DumaOS app update. 

Just odd after updating firmware then restoring it would cause that issue. And I have since done restoring up the factory firmware shipped on the router VIA FTP then installed beta again still won’t load.