Kicked out of the game!

Fuzy

Maybe the game script or chain reports, but I regularly get kicked out of a short game as soon as I exceed 20 K/D in multiplayer ?.... "Thanks to the kill streak". I play on Xbox believing that the good players are targeted or that there is no more legal caution on this game...!

Fuzy you up to no good my boy lol got a lil conrus action going on???

console players do not get banned activison has not even made it a thing yet. Only way a console account can get banned if it is shared on a dirty pc (Hardware banned due to hacks), i know console players that have done xp, camo, trophy and every other glitch only thing that happens to them is there account gets stripped of the rewards and they start all over

with the new recco cronus update i have seen players get disconnected from the game but they still are not getting shadow or perm banned

15 hours ago, Seye said:

Every 2 - 3 games I get reported messages, now once I load up the game I'm greeted with warning messages lol it's a normal thing for me.

it becomes anything their report system!
Probably due to the Easter holidays...

The good news is that if there isn't a team against you that unfairly reports you as a common... I have the right to end the game! 🤣

CallofDutyVanguard-XboxSeriesXS.thumb.png.2a4e16b0cc8fe035cc3d20ec5fe45c56.png