XDefiant

39 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I saw a video on this last night, looks pretty good, I'll add it to our list! Just depends if we can get beta access as to whether we can get it supported before release.

Link your Ubisoft account and watch 30min of gameplay on twitch to get a beta code 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, [email protected] said:

I have observed that when I apply the filter gel xdefiant does not respect the filtering and gives the host peer to a player outside the chosen range @Netduma Fraser

You shouldn't get anything outside the radius if ping assist is at 0, strict mode is enabled and the Geo-Filter was enabled before launching the game

• Administrators
1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

I have a question about netduma r2 if I have it connected as a second router, will I have a problem for Windows 11 to detect my nas server in the smb protocol? main router is in segment ip 192.168.1.1 and netduma r2 192.168.88.1

I'm not sure, it depends which router the NAS is connected to, if it's connected to the main router you should be able to access it through either, if you have it connected to the R2 then you'll likely only be able to access it through devices connected to the R2.

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

So in order for the range limit to respect the geo filter, I have to have ping assistance at 0?

If you want just games within the radius then yes you must set Ping Assist to 0

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

xdefiant the dedicated server outside my range does not let me block it connects to it does not restrict with the strict option

That's likely to be the authentication server with the icon inside your radius being the game server

20 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's likely to be the authentication server with the icon inside your radius being the game server

I put ping assistance to 0 and the strict range and it connects to a server outside of that range as you can see in the image I think

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

I put ping assistance to 0 and the strict range and it connects to a server outside of that range as you can see in the image I think

That's an authentication server required for online play, the white circle around it means it's been allowed - either by you adding it to the allow list or because we have whitelisted it. The icon in your radius is the game server so it appears to be working correctly.

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's an authentication server required for online play, the white circle around it means it's been allowed - either by you adding it to the allow list or because we have whitelisted it. The icon in your radius is the game server so it appears to be working correctly.

Ok, now I understand. you probably whitelisted it. but then the symbol that looks like a player is the server? I thought it was a player within my range and not the server

6 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Ok, now I understand. you probably whitelisted it. but then the symbol that looks like a player is the server? I thought it was a player within my range and not the server

That's it ! 😉

• Administrators
8 hours ago, [email protected] said:

It'll be a server, just misclassified as a peer icon on the map!

• 1 month later...