Game Detection LED

2 hours ago, Harley said:

Did I mention this before? I think I might have done. PLEAAASE!! Add a LED that lights up when the router detects a game. Much easier than having to go inside it to check.

They do in traffic prioritization bar if you mean physically that just dumb idea

11 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

They do in traffic prioritization bar if you mean physically that just dumb idea

Why so rude, I wonder?

The reason it would be important for me, is when I am playing a game it's not convenient to log in to the router, but I need to know if the router recognises the game that I'm playing. How much easier it would be to just look at the router and see.

It could be implemented as say an option for one LED, so people could choose what they want displayed.

4 hours ago, Harley said:

Did I mention this before? I think I might have done. PLEAAASE!! Add a LED that lights up when the router detects a game. Much easier than having to go inside it to check.

This is a very good idea for users who do not have access to the web or mobile administration page.

A visual indicator directly on the router that indicates correct support! (I like the idea)

2 hours ago, Harley said:

Why so rude, I wonder?

The reason it would be important for me, is when I am playing a game it's not convenient to log in to the router, but I need to know if the router recognises the game that I'm playing. How much easier it would be to just look at the router and see.

It could be implemented as say an option for one LED, so people could choose what they want displayed.

LMAO THIS IS WHY GEN Z IS SO CUTE

In theory it is possible but would be inconvenient if the the software is unstable and cause issues why do you think other routers don't have such features not only that I believe they can't do much about it do to how it was designed. I would argue it is possible for the next generation router but would have to have different leds so it not confusing if you have multiple lan ports connected. Which is a waste as well since it adds in cost and no one would even care about it for the most part I mean I hate looking at led lights unless your a blue/pink hair geek fanatic then I'd say make ur custom router might have more fun doing so can make it rainbow colors just as your hair lmao.

Edited by DARKNESS

Oh, I would find in really useful. It's important for me that the router realises I am playing a game and how much easier that it indicates it has an issue without me having to log in to it.

12 hours ago, Harley said:

Oh, I would find in really useful. It's important for me that the router realises I am playing a game and how much easier that it indicates it has an issue without me having to log in to it.

No worries my friend

Meme: "You can do this! I believe in you." - All Templates - Meme -arsenal.com