On the in side of NetDuma Corporation

lukasz

I woes just thinking it will be kind of cool to be able to see the team day to day that works  at net duma i men maybe post some picture every now and the show us how the life in the Cave of Justice looks like 

Guest Netduma_Iain

Its very boring I assure you, just boxes of routers everywhere and a bunch of computers lol Hopefully moving to new offices in few months will need to get the "testing area" sorted ;)

Its very boring I assure you, just boxes of routers everywhere and a bunch of computers lol Hopefully moving to new offices in few months will need to get the "testing area" sorted ;)

i work in a very simular  palce

Guest Netduma Luke

I can already see it in a few months time:

Q: You guys have moved into new offices but you haven't released an update in a while, what's going on?

A: Well we got Iain a new computer and Quake 3 Arena to test with. We haven't seen him since...

Q: You guys have moved into new offices but you haven't released an update in a while, what's going on?

A: Well we got Iain a new computer and Quake 3 Arena to test with. We haven't seen him since...

Haha, Iain and I were just talking about getting some games of quake in soon :)

Given Iain got advanced warfare and was playing it all through our last conference call I'd say this is very likely ;)

Given Iain got advanced warfare and was playing it all through our last conference call I'd say this is very likely ;)

LOL that's great,that kind of stuff is what makes the duma crew different that everyone else and why you will succeed.What ever you guys do don't lose your passion and that little kid fun edge you guys seem to have.

LOL that's great,that kind of stuff is what makes the duma crew different that everyone else and why you will succeed.What ever you guys do don't lose your passion and that little kid fun edge you guys seem to have.

True story ..

Luke, Iain and myself were trying to have a serious discussion about ( redacted)  there's silence from Iain then all of a sudden he pipes up with " there's a tidal wave in this level that's so cool )  #Busted 

Guest Netduma_Iain

Honestly we all love gaming. I've loved games since I first got my sights, my Dad worked on oil rigs and I was lucky enough to have computers all my life. Loved all the apogee and id games Commander Keen, Wolf 3D, Doom, Quake. Loved Lucasarts games Monkey Island, Indiana Jones, etc. Loved nintendo and nintendo 64 so super mario kart, Goldeneye, Diddy Kong Racing.

But it all changed for me when I played Doom over IPX network. My mind was blown, then Internet play on Counter Strike and Quake, never looked back. The game I took most seriously was Halo 3 I'd say I was pretty good at that, got a 50 in MLG. 

Anyway enough of this ridiculous bio, the point is I love games. In fact the whole reason I got into programming when I was 9 was to make games. Been fascinated/hooked since the start I don't think this passion will ever go! 

Archived