A Night to Remember......

Macca65

Or forget.... Hi Guys n Gals if you could have a night out with anyone from any age who would it be and why?

The list is probably endless, but for me I think it would be Billy Connolly, probably end up in A & E with laughing that much, or getting the stomach pumped out :D

• Administrators

Haha he would be great to go out with! I'm going to divert from the question slightly and go with one of my favourite bands - Modestep, they are Londoners so pretty close to me and I imagine they have crazy nights out, especially on tour :D

Haha he would be great to go out with! I'm going to divert from the question slightly and go with one of my favourite bands - Modestep, they are Londoners so pretty close to me and I imagine they have crazy nights out, especially on tour :D

Are they worth a listen Fraser?

I would have to say the band Pantera before,before dime's death cuz those boys were crazy as hell.I have had the fortune to party with more than a few major bands (as I worked security)...Hatebreed, Motley Crue,Slayer,Megadeth,Metallica,White Zombie etc but never got to hang with Pantera.

And  for women it would be Demi Moore,I don't give a shit how old she is she's bad ass.In the movie G.I. Jane even with a shaved head,still smokin... :rolleyes:

They're pretty much dubstep, so if you're in to that kind of music definitely!

Realised that I don't know what Dubstep is, so gave Modstep a listen on YT

And you know what? I still have no idea

So can anyone enlighten me?

• Administrators

Google defines Dubstep as "a form of dance music, typically instrumental, characterized by a sparse, syncopated rhythm and a strong bassline." The bass is the main reason I listen to it most of the time

Archived