Openreach line stats on R1

sncjez

Morning all

To those  who can see their line stats can this be done on the R1 i'm putting the Ip address in the browser 192.168.1.1 but the address can't be found this is fine when i hook up the homehub i have no problem but would quite like to know if there is a way to see my modem stats and settings via the R1 to save changing routers around.

Thanks for any info.

• Netduma Staff

Morning all

To those  who can see their line stats can this be done on the R1 i'm putting the Ip address in the browser 192.168.1.1 but the address can't be found this is fine when i hook up the homehub i have no problem but would quite like to know if there is a way to see my modem stats and settings via the R1 to save changing routers around.

Thanks for any info.

Are you connecting via PPoE? If you are then I remember people saying that they can't access their other router behind the Netduma so I'm guessing that this would be the same for a modem.

In a two router set up if you save the home hubs IP to a bookmark you can see them from there, I do this with a billion / duma set up I check stat's from the billions IP , then I check the duma stuff from the duma's IP.

Archived