kill cams

Jackal235

On 2/18/2023 at 9:16 PM, Jackal235 said:

In its continuous efforts to fight cheaters, Activision as from yesterday removed kill cams.

congratulation 

when I get killed I always watch the Killcam,  I see someone standing and I go : "WTF ? How did I die to this moron?" ,only to find out it's me standing.

22 hours ago, shiddy said:

I dont get why this would help to fight cheaters - so no killcams for me means, less reports due "strange behavior" i can see trough killcam.

Yes but I've beamed thousands of people and heard. He's cheating, now thousands of people will shout aim bot just because someone hit every shot and they felt like they got aim booted.

Kill cam gave you the ability to see if he just got a beam with good recoil vs directly hitting every shot to centre chest or head

Sorry for the long post in advanced...

that whole cheating community has taken a huge hit in the last couple months. Unless they pay big money for a trusted account the majority of them can not get more than 10 kills without getting DC. Cheaters on less expensive cheats and or free cheats can not even ADS at an enemy without getting disconnected. The majority of cheaters can not even complete 1 game without having to get a new account. Most cheaters are paying to do a hardware ID reset to their pc so they can play regular again because its costing so much to keep buying new accounts and services that are working undetected.

Because of RICOCHET Anti-Cheat working you have a lot of mid tier streamers complaining about getting shadow banned or permanently banned so they modified the algorithm and they allowed the in game report system to actually disconnect a player if reported enough times in game. By doing this they turned more than majority of the rage cheating community into Hide A Hackers (I do not like using the word hacker because thats giving a cheater to much credit that they do not deserve since they are not hacking anything)

Since you now have ex rage cheaters with dumbed down settings in warzone games getting wins with 6 or less kills now and regular players spamming the crap out of the report button filing to many false reports i'm assuming acitivsino took the kill cams out so cheaters can say hey there is no kill cam i can turn up my aimbot settings (which i actually heard a player say a multiplayer game)

But as of yesterday 2/19/23 the kill cams have been turned back on in warzone and multiplayer

Just my 2cents...

Just returned for season 2 after being absent for a month and it feels like there is a cheater in every 2nd game. 

I'm prestige 5, lvl 260 so SBMM is a big factor.

It's really hard to explain an enemy, who is running fast in one direction then suddenly makes a stop, 90 deg turn, points his gun where is nothing visible and makes a perfect one shot kill from 100M away. Who knows maybe they're psychics :)