Because this error occurs when restarting the xr1000 and re-entering the router.

I already published this error a little while ago, and whenever I restart the router and go into it... I get this error every time and it's annoying because it's like everything I have programmed is removed and I have to go out, go out, go in until I know It puts itself back just like I had it.
And I also want to say that for the price that these routers have, they fail too much and on top of that, it is not that there is much difference from a mid-range or low-end router, even those that are worth much more.

IMG_20230218_165552.jpg

21 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Parece que estás accediendo a través de un móvil/tablet para el que no se ha optimizado la interfaz, si accedes desde un PC, ¿obtienes el mismo error?

I am accessing with my mobile because once I have it configured, it no longer lets me enter with the PC. I put username and password and I give it to enter with the PC and it comes back to me again so that I can enter the username and password every time.

23 minutes ago, LeGenD said:
I am accessing with my mobile because once I have it configured, it no longer lets me enter with the PC. I put username and password and I give it to enter with the PC and it comes back to me again so that I can enter the username and password every time.

Hard reset and try again regardless of that if you are using mobile version use desktop mode and change the scaling so that it adjust properly depending on the phone u use it might not work properly which is why you use a desktop/pc. Also if it let you access the the site on mobile device it should also let you use the desktop you might not be refreshing the browser cache. You might also need to type ip for router manually sometimes it bugs out after reboot don't ask me why but that sometimes a thing.

14 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

Realice un restablecimiento completo e intente nuevamente, independientemente de que si está utilizando la versión móvil, use el modo de escritorio y cambie la escala para que se ajuste correctamente según el teléfono que use, es posible que no funcione correctamente, por lo que usa una computadora de escritorio / PC. Además, si le permite acceder al sitio en un dispositivo móvil, también debería permitirle usar el escritorio, es posible que no esté actualizando el caché del navegador. Es posible que también deba escribir ip para el enrutador manualmente, a veces falla después de reiniciar, no me pregunte por qué, pero eso a veces es una cosa.

Thanks... I'll try to see but I already told you that I have restarted it 10 times and it never let me enter once configured from the PC.

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Si puede acceder a través de un dispositivo móvil/tableta, no debería ser un problema en la PC, tal vez intente con un navegador web diferente en la PC, incluso verifique si el bloqueo de mayúsculas está activado, por ejemplo.

I have tried it in all ways, and I think it is that when I enter with the mobile it no longer lets me enter with the pc

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Entonces, acceder en un dispositivo no debería impedir el acceso en otro. Si usa las credenciales predeterminadas, ¿eso le permite ingresar?

Well, it won't let me in at all, it's very strange.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Cuando le solicite el inicio de sesión, si hace clic en cancelar en su lugar (es posible que deba hacer esto varias veces), debería mostrarle las preguntas de recuperación, si completa eso, ¿puede ingresar a la interfaz entonces?

I haven't tried that, I'll try it later.

I noticed a new firmware update is available from Netgear today (https://kb.netgear.com/000065541/XR1000-Firmware-Version-1-0-0-68?language=en_US)

It includes these log-in related fixes:

• Fixes the issue where you cannot log in to the router through the router web interface.
  • Fixes the issue where the router web interface is not accessible when you configure the XR1000 in AP mode.

Maybe the update will fix your issue with logging in?

@Netduma Fraser - might be worth updating the Firmware section of the forum to include the new version as it's showing 1.0.0.64 at the moment.