Geo-Filter Page

A few ideas...

1. Be able to locally backup a copy of your drawn polygons
  2. Be able to locally backup a copy of your Allow and Deny list
  3. Activate / Deactivate polygons by clicking them (maybe dark red or greyed-out for deactivated?)
  4. Name a server within the Allow and Deny list (currently only possible in the Auto Ping pane)
  5. Show the 'last updated' time underneath the RESYNC CLOUD button
  6. Redraw polygons by dragging the points (like in the mobile app)
  7. Draw polygons around areas you do *not* want to connect to

1 hour ago, Bat 'n' Ball said:

A few ideas...

1. Be able to locally backup a copy your drawn polygons
  2. Be able to locally backup a copy of your Allow and Deny list
  3. Activate / Deactivate polygons by clicking them (maybe dark red or greyed-out for deactivated?)
  4. Name a server within the Allow and Deny list (currently only possible in the Auto Ping pane)
  5. Show the 'last updated' time underneath the RESYNC CLOUD button
  6. Redraw polygons by dragging the points (like in the mobile app)
  7. Draw polygons around areas you do *not* want to connect to

Thanks for the suggestions!

I know a few are on our roadmap already but I'll go ahead and add the remaining ones!

• 1 month later...

I'd like to be able to add more than just 4 devices to geofilter. We all have consoles here and a couple of gaming PCs. It'd be nice to have every gaming device added to it so when we hop on we don't have to go into the UI and remove a device to add one in that's about to be used. 

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, XR700 Owner said:

I'd like to be able to add more than just 4 devices to geofilter. We all have consoles here and a couple of gaming PCs. It'd be nice to have every gaming device added to it so when we hop on we don't have to go into the UI and remove a device to add one in that's about to be used. 

Good suggestion, I'll add it to the list, are you all playing separate games or together?

We rarely play the same games but we do play Fortnite together some nights. We mostly play different games and at different times but it would be nice to just add the consoles and PCs so when we do play we don't have to take devices off to add one on. 

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, XR700 Owner said:

We rarely play the same games but we do play Fortnite together some nights. We mostly play different games and at different times but it would be nice to just add the consoles and PCs so when we do play we don't have to take devices off to add one on. 

Fair enough, thanks for your usecase!