Traffic prioritise working correctly??

Baturi

5 hours ago, Baturi said:

i'm suppose to see mbps in the graph as i believe so but neither is happening only red dot shows up 

Was this while actively playing a game? If you add your own custom rule for your gaming device and select 'Games console' as the service, do you then see the graph populating?

8 hours ago, Baturi said:

nah just qos is disabled its the same story when enabled nothing populates even after doing a factory reset

Could you try opening a web browser, hit F12, click 'Toggle Device Toolbar' or hit CTRL + SHIFT + M. From here, change dimensions to 'Responsive' and shape the page to look a bit like mobile view.

Then, go to 192.168.77.1 in your URL bar and it should load the page to look like a mobile device.

Can you test again and see if the graph populates data here? That will help us know if the app specifically is the problem, or if it's the firmware.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, nferguzl said:

In my case if I use the cod preset in tp and disable classified games the graph does not populate. It only does so when I enable classified games.

Likely we'll need to update the CoD preset, the Console service should work though, can you confirm if that is the case?

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Likely we'll need to update the CoD preset, the Console service should work though, can you confirm if that is the case?

I’ll try it out when I get home.

I’m trying to decide which rules to use exactly without overlap. I have classified games and source 1-65535 destination 3074 tcp/udp which prioritizes 3074 which is the one upnp targets. 

But which ports exactly does classified games, console service and cod preset target? Is it source 1024-65535 destination 30000-50000 udp?

• Administrators

Using any of the pre-installed options for TP in addition to custom port rules there is a high chance it will overlap, we suggest using one or the other.

They're different but when using ports for consoles it would be 1024-65535 I believe

30 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Using any of the pre-installed options for TP in addition to custom port rules there is a high chance it will overlap, we suggest using one or the other.

They're different but when using ports for consoles it would be 1024-65535 I believe

So source 1024-65535 and destination?

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I think both the cod preset and games console behave almost the same in the ios app. It does populate the prio traffic graph but as a straight line on the buttom. With classified games there is much more activity in the graph. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, nferguzl said:

I think both the cod preset and games console behave almost the same in the ios app. It does populate the prio traffic graph but as a straight line on the buttom. With classified games there is much more activity in the graph. 

56 minutes ago, nferguzl said:

So which rule would you recommend? Just games classified or games console instead? If I put both I believe there will be overlap. 

We'll check that out, thanks for the report!

I'd say Classified Games but experiment and see what works best for you.

16 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Could you try opening a web browser, hit F12, click 'Toggle Device Toolbar' or hit CTRL + SHIFT + M. From here, change dimensions to 'Responsive' and shape the page to look a bit like mobile view.

Then, go to 192.168.77.1 in your URL bar and it should load the page to look like a mobile device.

Can you test again and see if the graph populates data here? That will help us know if the app specifically is the problem, or if it's the firmware.

this comes up not sure why it wont load the url address

Screenshot (53).png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
10 hours ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Just got the XR1000 the other day. What ports should I prioritize for CoD on PC?

You don't need to prioritize any specifically, DumaOS Classified Games or adding the PC with the Games Console rule should prioritize it. If not, if you look up online the ports the game uses you can add those instead.