Destiny 2 cabbage error

2 hours ago, Nunzio said:

Hello Duma team im on the xr 1000 when i play Destiny 2 with geo filter on play a game then get kicked with error cabbage when turned off everything is fine any solution?

How is your filter radius set? Could you try expanding it a little bit so you include more servers in your radius?

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

How is your filter radius set? Could you try expanding it a little bit so you include more servers in your radius?

I live in italy and i will try to espand thruogh il give it atry

21 hours ago, Nunzio said:

Ok i expanded the geo filter through covered 6/7 servers had 5 games with no problem then a cabbage error came out on the next game what can i do now?

When you see this error, are there any 'blocked server' icons appearing on the map? You may need to manually allow it to avoid getting this error.

4 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

When you see this error, are there any 'blocked server' icons appearing on the map? You may need to manually allow it to avoid getting this error.

Well i see servers blocked outside of the geofilter inside instead they’re all normal and if i have to allow the one in the outside which one?

7 hours ago, Nunzio said:

Strict mode was also disabled 

Could you just confirm that you don't at any point receive this error when filtering mode is disabled?

With Geo-filter enabled, are there any readings in game/on your console that suggest your NAT type is not open?

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Could you just confirm that you don't at any point receive this error when filtering mode is disabled?

With Geo-filter enabled, are there any readings in game/on your console that suggest your NAT type is not open?

No when its disabled its all fine and im on ps5 and i have nat 2

3 minutes ago, Nunzio said:

No when its disabled its all fine and im on ps5 and i have nat 2

I have this problem from a year and also on the r1 but before it was all fine with geo filter on 

It must be something they've changed on their side to be more strict if the game client is unable to communicate with certain servers. If you've got strict mode disabled and your radius is big enough, I don't think there's much more you can do.

Ok i Guess so cause after a Destiny update began to happen this problem the only thing i can try is to espand bigger the radias and see if it works  thanks for the help one other thing can i get the beta xr1000 firmware 3.2/3.3 if there is one?

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Nunzio said:

Ok i Guess so cause after a Destiny update began to happen this problem the only thing i can try is to espand bigger the radias and see if it works  thanks for the help one other thing can i get the beta xr1000 firmware 3.2/3.3 if there is one?

There isn't a beta for that currently but the firmware shouldn't be far off now