VPN connection Failed

I'm using HideMyAss on XR500 with Hybrid VPN. It has been working flawlessly for a couple years now without problems. Even this morning it worked fine, however now the connection is failing. When I try to connect to any VPN server, it just says "Failed". My friend with the same exact setup has the same problem currently. 

Couldn't find anything from the website or when logged in. All the links tracing to config files are broken. No live support available either. Any updates yet? Are we talking hours here or days? Might have to invest in to another VPN provider.

• Administrators

It'll be awhile to be honest, we have to make some changes to the feature to update it properly as there is an issue that hinders our ability to update it so probably best to try another provider as you mentioned that can provide you with the files.

3 minutes ago, Jamppa said:

I got Private Internet Access to work with the advanced setup. I would rather use the basic though since its easier.

Totally understand that, we'll work on updating the basic setup feature and including more providers.

4 minutes ago, agent47isn1 said:

I had this problem last year before the start of the NFL season and pure VPN didn't work nor did trying the advanced settings but then again I didn't know what I was doing so I stopped trying lol

Feel free to open a new topic if you'd like to troubleshoot this with us, we can gladly help.