Ping Heatmap isn't pinging?

8 hours ago, D3mon1c said:

I click ping again (Btw I forgot to mention it takes forever for the option to even light up after you click a game you want to ping) & basically nothing happens 

What game are you trying to ping? Can you try resyncing the cloud from the three-line menu in the top left of map?

So some browsers (In this instance) Chrome isn't good for the interface of Duma? Cause Ive also noticed another issue as well (That I 4got to post about awhile back) that it doesn't show the ping of games on Geo-Filter at all along with on Dashboard with the pinned auto ping option but it just shows everything else instead like host tick rate & everything else

5 hours ago, D3mon1c said:

So some browsers (In this instance) Chrome isn't good for the interface of Duma? Cause Ive also noticed another issue as well (That I 4got to post about awhile back) that it doesn't show the ping of games on Geo-Filter at all along with on Dashboard with the pinned auto ping option but it just shows everything else instead like host tick rate & everything else

Chrome is generally fine with DumaOS. Can you check what icons are appearing on the map when you see this issue? I believe if you're connected to a 'Peer' rather than a server it won't show you the ping.

Yes it shows em but I've legit nvr been aware like if it connects to servers when I play because for as long as I remember I think it always shows peer connection when I connect to a match BUT I KNOW in like the main menu you can pick what server to connect to b4 the next page I am aware we play on the server but like why does it always show peer when I connect to a game though?

13 hours ago, D3mon1c said:

Yes it shows em but I've legit nvr been aware like if it connects to servers when I play because for as long as I remember I think it always shows peer connection when I connect to a match BUT I KNOW in like the main menu you can pick what server to connect to b4 the next page I am aware we play on the server but like why does it always show peer when I connect to a game though?

It's a mis-classification in that case, we are working on this currently so in a future firmware update is should be updated to show the server icons here instead of peers. The ping reading you can get in game should give you a similar reading of what your ping to that server is in the meantime.