Bo2

lthoma89

For about 2 weeks now, ive had 90% of my games p2p. Im not sure if that means anything for the upcoming bo3 beta or not. Figured treyarch changed the servers we will play on for the beta since im getting p2p games all day. Prior, i would never get p2p games. Maybe they are getting ready for the beta?

For about 2 weeks now, ive had 90% of my games p2p. Im not sure if that means anything for the upcoming bo3 beta or not. Figured treyarch changed the servers we will play on for the beta since im getting p2p games all day. Prior, i would never get p2p games. Maybe they are getting ready for the beta?

That is a possibility good sir!  Were you usually getting the server in Seattle?

P2P I think performs a lot better, especially with the duma so thats pretty awesome! Maybe they are who knows, I'd love it if it went P2P :D

I think we all would now that we have seen the impact of what we unwashed masses have been bitching about forever and a day.   :(   

Yeah wouldn't no dedi's on BO3 be nice     ;)

Yes sir, yes it would.

I just don't see how a company would go backwards now that the groundswell for dedi's has been so prevalent for so long.  They go through all the hoops of either buying, or leasing, enough servers to handle the work (all the requests for pricing, the contracts, the agreements, the checking and double checking of things like security and back-ups and contingency plans).  No small amount of work to get it set up, tested and running.

And then the very people you went through all the headache and bs for say "thanks but upon further review, we decided we were wrong about that whole 'dedicated server' thing, just undo it"   :huh:  :angry:

Man.  That would be one hell of a meeting to attend.   :wacko:

No doubt about it...if we only knew now what we knew then...duma.

We did bring all this on ourselves,so as much as I wanna blame someone else I can't    :angry:

I drank the Kool-aid too man.  I, mistakenly, thought that a dedicated server would alleviate all my complaints and bullshit deaths.  Now with the [Duma] and P2P, I still have the occassional "WTF?!" moment, but I honestly enjoy playing on player hosts.

Now, back to the OP and the topic at hand....

I played last night on Blops 2 for a couple of hours and GAWD DAMN!   :angry:  Talk about some bullshit.  I have some pics I will upload in a bit of some "real fine pieces of work" from the "My K/D at any cost" club.

So, I pulled out the trusty USB with all the map packs installed, re-booted with the map packs in play, and had a much better experience!  Little modded controller clowns and previously banned pricks on their 1 star Smurf accounts don't buy the DLC.  I got better lobbies (people that buy DLC don't usually have Hamster-net), also with tougher opponents and I had to expand my Geo-Filter a bit to get into lobbies, but at least the lobby action was predictable and I ran into a lot less cheating/modding crap.

Something worth trying if you are experiencing lobbies with shit connections and the like.  

And then the very people you went through all the headache and bs for say "thanks but upon further review, we decided we were wrong about that whole 'dedicated server' thing, just undo it"   :huh:  :angry:

Man.  That would be one hell of a meeting to attend.   :wacko:

Sounds like politics in the UK

Archived