If you can't beat them... join them.

RolidSnake

So... after months of refusing to use the ASM1, I've decided to join the band wagon as its a melt fest out there on AW.

Between the Magnitude, Rigor and Speakeasy - which is the best one to use?

I'm leaning towards the Rigor as it essentially becomes an SMG/AR hybrid with that increased accuracy. Slap on quickdraw, adv. rifling and maybe extended mags and its a beast.

Yes, I know the Speakeasy has the free extended mags and it also has an increased fire rate but that extra rpm doesn't come in until after the first 8 rounds which makes every other ASM1 just as viable at that point.

What do you guys think is the best ASM1 to use overall?

If you can't beat them... Join them!

rigor is preferred amongst the stat crunchers.

hipfire accuracy is decreased by 20% but i guess if you're thinking about quickdraw and advanced rifling as attachments you aint no hipfire hero anyway.

i have one and never fired a round with it yet because i too refused a seat on the bandwagon lol

i dont use it anymore ive adventured to trying different weapons and setups. using the bal and asm1 everyday gets boring 

I try and vary my setups as often as possible and exclude using the BAL and ASM1 as much as I can but lately I've felt to need to fight fire with fire!

Having said that, I really don't like using the BAL or ASM1. I get hitmarkers for days and find the recoil on both guns a bit iffy (incl. foregrip) apart from the Rigor.

I used to use ASM1 Rigor before they nerfed rapidfire damage and silencer's range.  It felt like a pea shooter after that.  I now use my HBRA3 Insanity like it was an ASM1 and killing SMG users up close and AR users afar.  This gun is the definition of OP.

Have found the best set up for me is the AMELI, Heavy.  with  grip,silencer and pin sight, this weapon ,especially on Hardcore is devastating, with any pistol or launcher for a back up, when you get to know the spawn areas ,just sitting with this heavy weapon rips into them, use it on every set up.

Archived