What do you want supported in DumaOS?

Netduma Liam

Hey everyone,

As we continue to work on improving our new DPI system, we're now looking to add as many of your favourite games/applications as possible.

If you have a game you like to play or an application you use that's not classified in DumaOS' DPI system, please fill out the below form so we can get it supported for you.

https://forms.gle/X4A9R4rikDMa3Wzq5

Thank you all for your help!
Liam.

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators
6 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Will xdefiant be added to dumaOS? It is a new game but with the current geo filter it does not respect the filtering and gives the peer to a player outside the chosen range

We were testing it so I'll see where we are at with it but you shouldn't get anything outside the radius if ping assist is at 0, strict mode is enabled and the Geo-Filter was enabled before launching the game

a doubt they solved the speed limitation netduma r2 the software did not work well with fiber speed 1000mb a few years ago I say it because I chose to buy the r2 that I currently have r1. I remember that I was not able to manage symmetrical fiber due to the software or cpu limitation? @Netduma Fraser

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

a doubt they solved the speed limitation netduma r2 the software did not work well with fiber speed 1000mb a few years ago I say it because I chose to buy the r2 that I currently have r1. I remember that I was not able to manage symmetrical fiber due to the software or cpu limitation? @Netduma Fraser

Correct you won't get symmetric 1000Mbps out of the R2

• Administrators
18 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Hello, I set up the netduma r2 that arrived today and I have a question, dual vpn. Is there a way to make all traffic go through vpn and only be able to give some exception (wan) via rules similar to asus fusion vpn? @Netduma Fraser

You would have to add every single device to the VPN, there is no way currently to apply it to the entire network. I don't think so, the rules you have available are the applications/services listed and the ports.

17 hours ago, [email protected] said:

R2, The option to deactivate the Wi-Fi does not allow it to be reactivated by itself. Any solution? @Netduma Fraser

Not sure I follow, if you disable the WiFi you'll have to re-enable it manually if you want it back on

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You would have to add every single device to the VPN, there is no way currently to apply it to the entire network. I don't think so, the rules you have available are the applications/services listed and the ports.

Not sure I follow, if you disable the WiFi you'll have to re-enable it manually if you want it back on

sorry I meant the lights stay on and I disabled the wifi

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...