MW2 Keeps kicking me off.

faulko

• Administrators

Are you seeing anything on the Geo-Filter Map whether it's enabled or not blocked at that time? Could you provide the log from the System Information page and provide the time the disconnect happened as accurately as possible so we can match it to the log?

I dont think its a Duma issue.

The map looks normal. Demon server and the host that all.

Seems the error code it gives me has been around for a while.

Same as this

18 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Theres an easier fix, cleal local save game data and proifle then dont turn geo filter on to the game is loaded, they added new name servers to stop people from using vpn's.

How you do that? On pc

On 12/13/2022 at 1:22 AM, TODDzillaInLA said:

Theres a easier fix, cleal local save game data and proifle then dont turn geo filter on to the game is loaded, they added new name servers to stop people from using vpn's.

so Warzone 2 should be played without geo filter in your opinion?

Could this help with my issue of it not finding a game while using a vpn on pc do you think? It will find a game on ps5 but not on pc. Both using the same account and running through vpn on my R2 router. 

• Administrators
23 hours ago, RobBob said:

Could this help with my issue of it not finding a game while using a vpn on pc do you think? It will find a game on ps5 but not on pc. Both using the same account and running through vpn on my R2 router. 

I wouldn't have thought so, how have you added the PC to the VPN exactly? I do think they may be cracking down on VPN IPs.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I wouldn't have thought so, how have you added the PC to the VPN exactly? I do think they may be cracking down on VPN IPs.

I have it so only ports 443 and 3073 go through the vpn. I’ve tried setting as pc and as games console. My ps5 can find a game but pc can’t. I’ve even tried using openvpn client with a modified file and not going through my Netduma. Nothings working. 
I have read on discord that only some people are affected and some aren’t. I don’t know if it’s a pc issue but if it was then why does it find a game without the vpn?

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Try putting the whole device behind the VPN instead, if it's not working through the normal client then it's likely they're banning VPN IPs

Hmm yeah I just tried it with whole device behind the vpn and it still didn’t find a game. So you could be right. It started searching at a high ping though so I might try a closer server. 

50 minutes ago, Old J said:

So if I were to buy a static ip from my vpn provider it should in theory work? 

I’ve thought about that. Only thing that’s confusing me is with sbmmoff, it apparently doesn’t change your IP but there’s still people having the same issue with that. I don’t really want to buy that or a static IP if it’s not going to work.