Duma mobile app

madman123

On 11/4/2022 at 8:02 AM, Netduma Liam said:

You may need to manually select which router you're trying to log in to rather than having it detect it automatically.

Which firmware version are you running on the XR?

Same thing happened to me. Perhaps some screwed something up on Duma end? 

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you clarify what you mean? Are you using the mobile app while connected to the R1?

I am using my r1 with the latest update through Duma os. Was working a few weeks ago but after your recent update it stop working for me 

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Swgohlegend said:

I am using my r1 with the latest update through Duma os. Was working a few weeks ago but after your recent update it stop working for me 

Unfortunately it's not working for the R1 currently, you can see an explanation as to why from the mobile dev here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/40220-dumaos-app-not-loading/

We'll get it sorted for the next app version.

Don't know what's going on with that duma app but got 3 consoles rules appearing again on the app and work from home.  I've only added one for ps5 and obviously duma classified games is counting as one, but 3 again.

Also I'm getting device not found on web page UI and TP doesn't load. How to fix this. 

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, madman123 said:

Don't know what's going on with that duma app but got 3 consoles rules appearing again on the app and work from home.  I've only added one for ps5 and obviously duma classified games is counting as one, but 3 again.

Also I'm getting device not found on web page UI and TP doesn't load. How to fix this. 

Are you using the Priority Boost option on the app for the console?

That means most likely that you have deleted a device from the Device Manager that was added to Traffic Prioritization. If you connect it back to the router, give it the same name and device type then the error will disappear.

I've tried priority boost on app don't think it does anything.

The ping on heatmap doesnt work, quite few features are unavailable. 

Hopefully the new firmware recognizes removed devices and clears the errors. 

How do you remove devices without causing errors, people sell stuff , part ex in stuff and it's going cause errors.