DumaOS app not loading

Robert

My app updated today and since then it won't log in it displays a message on the screen then crashes I have tried switching of and on again a couple of times but that hasn't resolved the issue i also tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it and that hasn't fixed it either any other suggestions 

Screenshot_20221101-164650.jpg

• Netduma Staff

Thanks for reporting this
I'm really sorry about your issue. Honestly I forgot to add the R1 into the list of supported platforms as we have been using the R2 for a long time.

We will make sure to fix it in the first bug fix update, until then it wont connect at all on the R1. I will also ensure the turnaround is as fast as possible but it could take up to a few weeks because we have to go through the app review process on both platforms.

Again I'm very sorry, I hope you get a chance to use the new app with the next update.

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, TimboSlice said:

Same on my XR700, worked fine, now screen goes black after login and nothing.  And as for XR700 still on a beta version, really wish I’d bought something else.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Are you currently on the beta version for the 700? You will need to be for the app to work.