My gaming pc showing offline

Is the address showing on the offline device definitely still the same as the address your PC actually has?

If not, can you check the other devices showing as online and check that none of those are your PC? It may be that after you set the static IP, Device Manager saw it as a new device by mistake.

10 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Is the address showing on the offline device definitely still the same as the address your PC actually has?

If not, can you check the other devices showing as online and check that none of those are your PC? It may be that after you set the static IP, Device Manager saw it as a new device by mistake.

9 hours ago, Michael Carrasco said:

I ran the Speedtest and it still shows offline…as far for my internet adapter it says killer e3100g 2.5 gigabit Ethernet 

Interesting, OK as a test, can you open the interface in Google Chrome, hit F12 in the browser to open the developer console, then under the Network tab tick 'Disable Cache'. Now, run another speedtest from the PC using speedtest.net or something and refresh the device manager page while you're doing this. Does the PC show as online?