UK WZ Servers

StefanUK

Hi, was wondering if anyone can help me out. 

I've recently moved into a new house, kind of in the sticks, so I've had to resort to starlink internet. 

Until recently I was able to force UK lobbies using the Geo-Filter (this is a must as its the only servers with decent ping). Even if I circle just the UK servers it still connects me elsewhere.

Any idea why?

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's not too bad considering! You'll need to put Ping Assist to 0 to force UK servers exclusively.

it’s not bad but don’t get me wrong i would much rather fibre 

I have tried that, i was just testing it with the ping assist on but doesn’t seem to make a difference. 

10 hours ago, StefanUK said:

it’s not bad but don’t get me wrong i would much rather fibre 

I have tried that, i was just testing it with the ping assist on but doesn’t seem to make a difference. 

So what's happening with Ping Assist set to 0? Are you still getting into lobbies outside the UK? What are you seeing on the Geo-filter map when this happens? Can you provide a screenshot?

8 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

So what's happening with Ping Assist set to 0? Are you still getting into lobbies outside the UK? What are you seeing on the Geo-filter map when this happens? Can you provide a screenshot?

With Ping Assist set to 0 i still get lobbies outside of the UK. It’s not popping up with the servers I’m connecting to either. 
The only server that pops up is the one over in America but you can’t click deny on it. 

• 1 month later...

Sorry forgot about this

Now issues with MW2, if i filter to just UK lobbies i get better ping but it jumps to 999 every 5 or so seconds. I know WZ servers have changed hands and they are terrible now but could this be Rico-Shit doing something? 

9 hours ago, StefanUK said:

Sorry forgot about this

Now issues with MW2, if i filter to just UK lobbies i get better ping but it jumps to 999 every 5 or so seconds. I know WZ servers have changed hands and they are terrible now but could this be Rico-Shit doing something? 

They seem to be quite unstable at the minute, I've got my setup pretty dialed-in at home and I still see ping fluctuations in Warzone specifically, it's just the servers for the most part I believe.

We can still take a look and make sure it's not you though, can you send over screenshots of how you've got QoS setup? Also if you're still having trouble with Geo-filter, let us know!

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2023 at 7:46 PM, Fuzy said:

Clear Cache !

No good 

On 1/3/2023 at 7:51 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you get it just going on the page or after changing a setting? Do you have a device added? If you click ok can you continue to use it? Otherwise, as above!

I’ve tried above, also tried a reboot. 

The only change is i now have a Firestick connected. 

if i click ok the message pops back up