no good servers

• Administrators

Ping Heatmap only pings servers - it doesn't mean you can't connect to them, just that you can't ping those specific IP addresses because we need to update it to show the latest IPs/servers they are using. The Geo-Filter however can see all the IPs/servers/connections and does not rely on Ping Heatmap so you can connect to servers you don't see on Ping Heatmap. 

What is the issue you're seeing on the Geo-Filter page itself?

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We'll get that sorted, Ping Heatmap just pings servers so you'll still be able to connect to them using the Geo-Filter - what is happening with the Geo-Filter exactly?

I'm seeing the same thing, usually get 5x more good servers. I resync the cloud more than once and looks to be only effecting the cod vanguard servers. 

Is there something up with the cloud not updating on your end so to speak or is Activision getting ready fur the new MWII? 

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, XSXS said:

I'm seeing the same thing, usually get 5x more good servers. I resync the cloud more than once and looks to be only effecting the cod vanguard servers. 

Is there something up with the cloud not updating on your end so to speak or is Activision getting ready fur the new MWII? 

So basically, the CoD servers don't respond to typical pings, they also change the servers/IPs that they use quite frequently so when they change we can no longer ping the old ones with our ping workaround so then we need to re-check and update to show the current servers/IPs. It won't affect the Geo-Filter because it sees all available connections when you launch the game so you can still join any you like. 

• 5 weeks later...