Internet slow via Browsing

Xample

till this day the internet moves slow when connected to Lan cable. The speed show what it supposed to on speednet.net but when it comes to watching YouTube video or downloading games or something it take a long time, I have to use the Wi-Fi from the router in order to watch YouTube without no buffering. everything runs smooth when I'm connected to Wi-Fi.

But when it comes to Lan it's like nothing run how it supposed to, I got 1GB speed and i took advice from first page i done switch cable. i tested hardware to see if it's something in my pc causing this problem and it's not i need help fixing this so i can enjoy my 1gb speeds and not have problem or buffering. or any problems, can it be possible if have more than 10 devices connected to it ?  

Screenshot (106).png

7 hours ago, Xample said:

what can be the reason for this? even when downloading stuff using lan it move slow and wifi move faster

Do you have any issues if you connect the PC to the modem via an ethernet cable? If so, the problem does appear to be the PC.

• Administrators

Okay so it's probably local congestion, the QoS settings you had before we asked you to disable fully weren't enabled properly so they wouldn't prevent that. Follow this guide and see if it improves after that please https://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077073-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-qos

• 3 weeks later...