Ping warzone

Alexito

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Bien, entonces no debería haber nada bloqueado cuando agregas un amigo, ¿puedes proporcionar una captura de pantalla de tu página de Geo-Filter para que pueda verificar todo dos veces?

That's when I'm entering a game, then I invite my friends and they don't appear in Spain where that server you see comes out.

IMG_20230201_021901.jpg

9 hours ago, LeGenD said:

That's when I'm entering a game, then I invite my friends and they don't appear in Spain where that server you see comes out.

That's when you're loading up the game, correct? If you leave it for a while these icons should eventually disappear. Once they do, add you friends and check if there are any blocked icons appearing.

Hace 1 hora, Netduma Liam dijo:

Ahí es cuando estás cargando el juego, ¿correcto? Si lo deja por un tiempo, estos íconos eventualmente desaparecerán. Una vez que lo hagan, agregue sus amigos y verifique si aparece algún icono bloqueado.

Así es, ahí es cuando se está cargando el juego, como dije, si agrego a mis amigos, no aparece nada en el mapa... ni bloqueado ni nada.

1 hour ago, LeGenD said:

That's right, that's when the game is loading, like I said, if I add my friends, nothing shows up on the map... or locked or anything.

Are you playing on PC or Console?

Just to be clear, when you mention 'adding' your friends, you're talking about adding them to your in-game party, right? Or are you talking about adding them to a voice chat service?

If you're on PC, does your PC have both ethernet AND Wi-Fi? Or just one of these options?

31 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

¿Estás jugando en PC o consola?

Para que quede claro, cuando mencionas 'agregar' a tus amigos, estás hablando de agregarlos a tu fiesta en el juego, ¿verdad? ¿O estás hablando de agregarlos a un servicio de chat de voz?

Si está en una PC, ¿su PC tiene ethernet Y Wi-Fi? ¿O solo una de estas opciones?

Game in console, and I mean adding them to the geophiltro to allow because I have problems with them audio and to join my game, so I say that I cannot give them because they do not come out on the map of Geophilter.

3 hours ago, LeGenD said:

Game in console, and I mean adding them to the geophiltro to allow because I have problems with them audio and to join my game, so I say that I cannot give them because they do not come out on the map of Geophilter.

Are you using a VPN for your game traffic by any chance? If so, do you still have the issue with this disabled?

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

¿Estás usando una VPN para el tráfico de tu juego por casualidad? Si es así, ¿todavía tienes el problema con esto deshabilitado?

I do not use VPN. The strange thing is that once they got out but I haven't seen it again. Yes or if they have to leave even 1 second?

15 hours ago, LeGenD said:

I do not use VPN. The strange thing is that once they got out but I haven't seen it again. Yes or if they have to leave even 1 second?

What is the exact problem? Are they able to join your lobby, but you can't hear them? Or they are not able to join your lobby at all? 

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

cuál es el problema exacto? ¿Pueden unirse a su lobby, pero no puede escucharlos? ¿O no pueden unirse a su lobby en absoluto? 

Most of the time I can't hear them, and sometimes they won't let me join their lobby.

4 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

¿Sabes si tu ISP usa IPv6? Si es así, ¿puede desactivarlo temporalmente desde su Configuración y ver si el problema continúa?

6 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

¿Sabes si tu ISP usa IPv6? Si es así, ¿puede desactivarlo temporalmente desde su Configuración y ver si el problema continúa?

My ISP does not use ipv6.

12 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Si restableció el enrutador de fábrica, no cambie nada después de completar el asistente y simplemente agregue su dispositivo y siga los pasos para agregar, ¿aparecen entonces?

13 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Si restableció el enrutador de fábrica, no cambie nada después de completar el asistente y simplemente agregue su dispositivo y siga los pasos para agregar, ¿aparecen entonces?

I am going to try

El 02/02/2023 a las 16:24, Netduma Fraser dijo:

Hello. I did what you told me and my friends don't come out the same, I've tried every way and nothing.

• Administrators
54 minutes ago, LeGenD said:
Hello. I did what you told me and my friends don't come out the same, I've tried every way and nothing.

Ask your friends what their IP address is, then try to ping it using command prompt on the PC, do you get ping responses?

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Pregunte a sus amigos cuál es su dirección IP, luego intente hacer ping usando el símbolo del sistema en la PC, ¿obtiene respuestas de ping?

I'll try it, but it's very rare that if it's because they have something blocked, I don't think so because I play with many friends and I don't think they all have it. and they only came out once as I said and I have not seen it again.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, LeGenD said:
I'll try it, but it's very rare that if it's because they have something blocked, I don't think so because I play with many friends and I don't think they all have it. and they only came out once as I said and I have not seen it again.

It may not necessarily be on their side but if you can't make that direct connection to them with a simple ping then that could be why they don't appear on the map

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It may not necessarily be on their side but if you can't make that direct connection to them with a simple ping then that could be why they don't appear on the map

But it will be for me, because I don't think I play with 20 people every day... and I don't get any on the map.

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

How are you playing with 20 people? In a private lobby for example?

I mean, that at times I play with some and at other times with others, and at the end of the day I have played with about 20 people... that's why I tell you that I don't think the 20 people can say, I don't think they have that blocked .

1 hour ago, LeGenD said:
I mean, that at times I play with some and at other times with others, and at the end of the day I have played with about 20 people... that's why I tell you that I don't think the 20 people can say, I don't think they have that blocked .

Do you ever see this issue in any other games? Have you ever used Discord and experienced a similar issue for example?

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

¿Alguna vez has visto este problema en otros juegos? ¿Alguna vez ha usado Discord y ha experimentado un problema similar, por ejemplo?

I only play call of duty, and I recently got the xr. and discord I have never used it.

18 hours ago, LeGenD said:
I only play call of duty, and I recently got the xr. and discord I have never used it.

Are you able to test some other games and see if you still experience issues adding/communicating with friends? That way we know if the issue is unique to CoD or if it's something more generic that's wrong with your Geo-filter.