Ping warzone

Alexito

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

El mapa debe estar completamente alejado, ya que podrían aparecer en cualquier lugar.

Ah okay, if I have everything away and none come out and that I do a group of 6 players.

• Administrators

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC)
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

Then invite them one by one and see if it works better.

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Prueba esto:

1. Salga de la aplicación/juego/cliente por completo
  2. Eliminar dispositivo del Geo-Filtro
  3. Proporcione el tipo de dispositivo PlayStation para PC en el Administrador de dispositivos (si está en la PC)
  4. Resincronizar desde el menú Geo-Filter Map
  5. Vuelva a agregar el dispositivo al Geo-Filtro con la opción manual
  6. Configura el Geo-Filtro como quieras
  7. Espera 2 minutos
  8. Iniciar aplicación/juego/cliente

Luego invítelos uno por uno y vea si funciona mejor.

I am going to try

17 hours ago, LeGenD said:

17 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Prueba esto:

1. Salga de la aplicación/juego/cliente por completo
  2. Eliminar dispositivo del Geo-Filtro
  3. Proporcione el tipo de dispositivo PlayStation para PC en el Administrador de dispositivos (si está en la PC)
  4. Resincronizar desde el menú Geo-Filter Map
  5. Vuelva a agregar el dispositivo al Geo-Filtro con la opción manual
  6. Configura el Geo-Filtro como quieras
  7. Espera 2 minutos
  8. Iniciar aplicación/juego/cliente

Luego invítelos uno por uno y vea si funciona mejor.

Hello. I did what you told me yesterday and it's still the same without leaving any friends on the map so I can allow them to not have any problems with their audio and to be able to play.

27 minutes ago, LeGenD said:

Hello. I did what you told me yesterday and it's still the same without leaving any friends on the map so I can allow them to not have any problems with their audio and to be able to play.

Can you make sure you're fully zoomed out? The icons might not appear for long, only when you attempt to join a party with them for a few seconds.

5 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

¿Puedes asegurarte de que estás completamente alejado? Es posible que los íconos no aparezcan por mucho tiempo, solo cuando intenta unirse a una fiesta con ellos durante unos segundos.

I'm completely away, and all my friends in the group only came out once in Spain when I bought it... and they have never come out again, and that we are always 6 players in the group.

1 hour ago, LeGenD said:
I'm completely away, and all my friends in the group only came out once in Spain when I bought it... and they have never come out again, and that we are always 6 players in the group.

If you disable filtering mode, then have them all join, are you seeing any icons on the map?

3 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Si deshabilita el modo de filtrado, haga que todos se unan, ¿ve algún ícono en el mapa?

I already tried that and they didn't come out either, as I told you before... they only came out once at the beginning of buying it from me when I saw all the player symbols and their ip etc...

• Administrators
1 hour ago, LeGenD said:
I already tried that and they didn't come out either, as I told you before... they only came out once at the beginning of buying it from me when I saw all the player symbols and their ip etc...

Are they playing on different platforms to you? If you disable it are they able to join and then you can re-enable it to filter?

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

¿Están jugando en plataformas diferentes a las tuyas? Si lo deshabilita, ¿pueden unirse y luego puede volver a habilitarlo para filtrar?

I play on my platform and on the other on both, and I can deactivate and activate it and it lets me join in both ways, but the problem is when I have a problem with a friend how can I allow him to.

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, LeGenD said:
I play on my platform and on the other on both, and I can deactivate and activate it and it lets me join in both ways, but the problem is when I have a problem with a friend how can I allow him to.

Your friends will not appear on the map unfortunately as they are on a different platform to you, it would be best to disable the filter, allow them to join then re-enable so you can filter.

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Desafortunadamente, sus amigos no aparecerán en el mapa ya que están en una plataforma diferente a la suya, sería mejor desactivar el filtro, permitirles unirse y luego volver a habilitarlo para que pueda filtrar.

when I play with friends on the same platform they don't come out either

17 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Es posible que hayan habilitado el ping deshabilitado en sus enrutadores, ya que no hay ninguna otra razón por la que no aparezcan.

I think that it will not be, because it is very difficult for everyone to have the ping thing disabled... a lot of coincidence.

31 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

¿Aparecen servidores de juegos normales cuando estás jugando?

Normal servers if they come out and quickly look for games and everything, what doesn't come out is the friends who join my game.

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, LeGenD said:
Normal servers if they come out and quickly look for games and everything, what doesn't come out is the friends who join my game.

If game servers appear then connections aren't being restricted or anything like that so I don't think it will be an issue on your side, when you invite them to a game with the Geo-Filter disabled do you see anything appear on the map at all, even if it is a server?

51 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Si aparecen servidores de juegos, las conexiones no están restringidas ni nada por el estilo, así que no creo que sea un problema de su parte, cuando los invita a un juego con el Geo-Filter deshabilitado, ¿ve algo que aparece en el mapa en absoluto, incluso si es un servidor?

When my friends join and I look for a game, I only see which server I'm going to connect to and that's it.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

¿Ese servidor está dentro o fuera de su radio o tiene un círculo blanco alrededor?

That server is within the radius that I have set, and it comes out normal because I don't have it as allowed.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

¿Ese servidor está dentro o fuera de su radio o tiene un círculo blanco alrededor?

And then there is another one that is outside the radius and it does have a circle around it and I do not have to allow it or anything.