wireless connection proplem XR500 V2.3.2.134

estrwan

real annoying problem with wireless connection ( connected but no data ) most of the time geo filter off speed limiter off everything default help, please the issue is there since latest 2 or 3 updates it started on the oldest firmware it was working fine , I tried many times to  factory reset but the problem still there
the problem only in wireless connection ethernet work normal

hi and thanks for the fast replay 

the issue is constant wifi connection is not stable most of the time as a connection and when there is a connection there is no data traffic every few minutes no data at all for about 30 /40 seconds then comes back when I restart the router it solves the problem for 1 hour then the same problem comes back. it makes me go crazy when I'm using my phone or laptop using wifi and I think its an optimization issue in software, I'm not using any type of traffic filter or limiter and I really like the latest UI, and 4 sure some security update and and .... but this problem drive me crazy the problem appears on all wifi connected devices.
it takes 1 or 2 minutes to make a connection using android app 2 
I rolled back to the first firmware(Version 2.1.0.6) since yesterday and it sems every thing is ok until now but now I'm running at the oldest os and that doesn't feel right 

and thanks 

1 hour ago, estrwan said:

hi and thanks for the fast replay 

the issue is constant wifi connection is not stable most of the time as a connection and when there is a connection there is no data traffic every few minutes no data at all for about 30 /40 seconds then comes back when I restart the router it solves the problem for 1 hour then the same problem comes back. it makes me go crazy when I'm using my phone or laptop using wifi and I think its an optimization issue in software, I'm not using any type of traffic filter or limiter and I really like the latest UI, and 4 sure some security update and and .... but this problem drive me crazy the problem appears on all wifi connected devices.
it takes 1 or 2 minutes to make a connection using android app 2 
I rolled back to the first firmware(Version 2.1.0.6) since yesterday and it sems every thing is ok until now but now I'm running at the oldest os and that doesn't feel right 

and thanks 

Does this problem only apply to Wi-Fi devices, not wired devices?

I wouldn't suggest using a firmware that old, if possible please re-upgrade to the latest and factory reset the XR afterwards. If the problem is still occurring I'm sure we'll be able to find a solution for you.

yes only wifi devices , all wired devices work perfectly.

i did many time factory reset after latest update and the one before last update the problem still there .

the older version work perfectly 

• Administrators

You can stay on that version if you wish to but it doesn't have all the security updates and latest features. I would suggest as above to upgrade again, factory reset then don't change any settings at all, if it happens again then please get us the log from the System Information page on the router and we can take a look.