r2 help

jame0174

It's the same with a different browser.I did the upgrade the day it came out and everything was fine .I Was having problem with it dropping internet so i had to go back to the xr1000.I reset it with a paperclip and this happened is there a way to fix or  do i eat the loss

1 hour ago, jame0174 said:

It's the same with a different browser.I did the upgrade the day it came out and everything was fine .I Was having problem with it dropping internet so i had to go back to the xr1000.I reset it with a paperclip and this happened is there a way to fix or  do i eat the loss

OK, when you reset it, did you hold the button down for at least thirty seconds? Did you have to complete the setup wizard again?

Could you please hit F12 on the DumaOS page, then in the Dev tools click the Network Tab, then tick Disable Cache. Then refresh the page and see if the issue persists?

• Administrators
On 8/12/2022 at 4:05 PM, jame0174 said:

will do but cant till this evening because my wife is working and i can't disrupt the internet thanks for the response

Were you able to get this sorted with the above advice?

I was wondering if i can use both r2 and xr1000 at the same time.My modem cm1200 has for Ethernet ports i can leave the xr1000 hooked up for my wife and i would use the r2.So that way i dont have to keep unhooking and rehooking the routers up if possable

8 hours ago, jame0174 said:

my only concern is if the r2 loses internet my wife will two.She works from home and i don't have time to leave my job to go and  reset everything,

That shouldn't happen, although if it's does you can pretty much always get the connection back by just removing the power cord from the R2 for a couple of minutes, then reconnect it.