(HELP) QOS DOESN'T WORK

Hello, I have a 500/250 fiber via PPPoE authenticated on the XR1000.
his QOS is not holding the UPLOAD only the download.
already reset it to factory defaults and still nothing solves.

IPV6 =Off
Wifi=Off
I only use the PC via cable.
some help and solution for this?

problema xr.png

• Administrators

It's due to PPPoE and it's something we're looking into currently, do you have another router or the ISP router that can handle PPPoE instead of the XR? If you do that then QoS will work properly for the upload.

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

É devido ao PPPoE e é algo que estamos investigando atualmente, você tem outro roteador ou o roteador ISP que pode lidar com PPPoE em vez do XR? Se você fizer isso, o QoS funcionará corretamente para o upload.

hello man! I have only the ONU of the ISP connected to the XR1000.
another detail, it sometimes crashes and loads an error similar to what happened with R2, would there be any update to correct this?

11 hours ago, Andpodepah said:

hello man! I have only the ONU of the ISP connected to the XR1000.
another detail, it sometimes crashes and loads an error similar to what happened with R2, would there be any update to correct this?

I assume the ONU doesn't have any kind of administrative or configuration options on it, is that right?

When it crashes, are you still able to access the DumaOS interface? Can you post here what the error reads exactly?

Does the connection recover itself or do you need to manually reboot the router to get it back?

6 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

I assume the ONU doesn't have any kind of administrative or configuration options on it, is that right? yes

When it crashes, are you still able to access the DumaOS interface? Can you post here what the error reads exactly?  here is a picture of the error.

Does the connection recover itself or do you need to manually reboot the router to get it back? comes back alone but keeps loading the page of the uma os. 

erro.png