Don't even know where to start......

I been noticing some slow downs on my network while on my phone while on the wifi and thinking it was devices that should not be on my network. I went into the netduma dashboard on my PC and it started netlooping my internet no matter what I picked. I tried to use the mobile app and I could not even log in. Fearing a hack I killed my internet, did a hard reset on the modem changed the login name and password as well as the wifi. And now it seems like the problem is still there.

Are you still able to get to the DumaOS interface by connecting directly to the R2 and going to 192.168.77.1 in a web browser?

Is the R2 still broadcasting it's Wi-Fi network and are you able to connect to it?

Do you still have internet access through the R2?

Anytime I go into that it boot loops my internet with the error message.

"You are no longer connected to your router. If your router is rebooting then keep this page open as it will automatically reconnect to the router's interface when the reboot is complete. Otherwise please check your connection e.g. you are connected to the correct router."

I thought I got hacked so I did a hard reboot did a fresh setup only to get that again when trying to set things after setting up the basic stuff and the Wifi.

And yes I have full internet access through the R2 both Lan and Wifi.

• Administrators

Are you accessing the interface using dumaos instead of 192.168.77.1 by any chance? If so try the IP, does it do the same? If so it could indicate the PC itself is having trouble connecting to the router, is the PC connected via ethernet or WiFi?

So after taking a step back and looking around the forum I found out my router needed to updated as it was on 3.X.000. After the update and a hard reset the dashboard loaded on my laptop and the app like normal. But it seem like something was stopping my main PC from getting in so I gave it a wipe and all it back to normal.