Hybrid vpn stays on connecting when using PureVPN

Montrico15

Everytime I put the pure vpn credencials that they give me nothing happens. Says connecting and never connects. Tried using their wired guard config and same thing. Please help I’m getting really frustrated lol

• Administrators

We need to update the servers on the Basic Setup so download the configs for PureVPN for OpenVPN, then paste the config into Advanced Setup and put your Pure user/pass in the relevant boxes and it should connect.

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We need to update the servers on the Basic Setup so download the configs for PureVPN for OpenVPN, then paste the config into Advanced Setup and put your Pure user/pass in the relevant boxes and it should connect.

The only thing I see on my pure vpn account is configuration for wiredguard and those didn’t work either

8 hours ago, Montrico15 said:

The only thing I see on my pure vpn account is configuration for wiredguard and those didn’t work either

Can you send a link to exactly where you downloaded the Wireguard config files from?

I can only find downloads for the OpenVPN config files, but I do see that Pure have recently started supporting Wireguard.

1 hour ago, Erik said:
I also tried again with openvpn but it doesn't work anymore. Basic or Advanced option does not change anything.

Are you also using PureVPN or a different provider? With the advanced configuration, make sure you're pasting the entire contents of the OVPN file into the configuration field. I'd also suggest pasting your VPN username and password into a notepad/text editor first to double check they're correct.

If it's still not working, please create a new topic of your own so we can focus on your issue there.