(DumaOS - XR500) Ping Heatmap not working even after resyncing the cloud!

Hello Netduma, I have a little issue with my ping heatmap is not working in terms of not showing a lot of servers even the my region the east coast of the US. For Call of Duty the ping heatmap only shows three servers which looks like the Seattle, central US, and Europe servers but that's all it can ping but when I ping other games it shows all the servers around the world including the east coast. I tried re-syncing the cloud, rebooting my xr500 router, did a factory reset and I even tried different browsers and I still have the same issue with the ping heatmap only for COD and that's the only game I play. Are the Call of Duty servers are down right now for some reason? If not can someone from netduma support help me fix this issue please? I attached screenshots of the issue with this message that I'm having right now with both vanguard and warzone only. Thank you

proof 1.PNG

proof 2.PNG

What firmware version are you currently running on the XR?

I've checked our side and it seems that everything's up-to-date in terms of cloud files.

If you press 'Resync cloud', the go to System Information -> Logs, are there any entries pertaining to a cloud update? What do they say?

I'm currently running the latest version called "V2.3.2.134" in my XR500. After I re-sync the ping heatmap cloud I went to the logs in the system information tab and the log pertaining to a cloud update said this in bold below

"[DumaOS] Cloudsync Ping Heatmap result 'true','nil', Thursday, June 30, 2022 09:56:26
[DumaOS] Ping Heatmap has finished merging data from the cloud!, Thursday, June 30, 2022 09:56:26"

Sorry for the late reply by the way.

I did what you said by taking my PS5 out of the DMZ and set the NAT to open in the WAN settings and then resyncing the cloud again but the issue with the ping heatmap still occurs as it still only ping two servers. One server in Europe and the other in the central US look like.

I just happened to check this today... both Vanguard and Warzone to the exact same for me, those exact servers.  Same router/firmware.  XR500 V2.3.2.134  I'm on an xbox series x however.  Not trying to hijack, just saying you're not alone.  Can't seem to get any games unless I turn off filtering, and connect to a fairly high-ping server.

After resyncing, I too get the same:

[DumaOS] Cloudsync Geofilter result 'true','nil', Thursday, June 30, 2022 23:39:11
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.2, Thursday, June 30, 2022 23:38:55
[DumaOS] config write 'com.netdumsoftware.geofilter.settings', Thursday, June 30, 2022 23:38:55

No DMZ, in a subnet from another router, but has been working golden as is for months, no changes to either Duma or other router.

10 hours ago, john102 said:

I did what you said by taking my PS5 out of the DMZ and set the NAT to open in the WAN settings and then resyncing the cloud again but the issue with the ping heatmap still occurs as it still only ping two servers. One server in Europe and the other in the central US look like.

You mention you reset the XR, how did you do this exactly? Did you do this after updating to the latest firmware? If not, I'd suggest doing so. It may be the change in firmware that's causing our problem.

6 hours ago, mindlash said:

I just happened to check this today... both Vanguard and Warzone to the exact same for me, those exact servers.  Same router/firmware.  XR500 V2.3.2.134  I'm on an xbox series x however.  Not trying to hijack, just saying you're not alone.  Can't seem to get any games unless I turn off filtering, and connect to a fairly high-ping server.

After resyncing, I too get the same:

[DumaOS] Cloudsync Geofilter result 'true','nil', Thursday, June 30, 2022 23:39:11
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.2, Thursday, June 30, 2022 23:38:55
[DumaOS] config write 'com.netdumsoftware.geofilter.settings', Thursday, June 30, 2022 23:38:55

No DMZ, in a subnet from another router, but has been working golden as is for months, no changes to either Duma or other router.

In your logs, you're resyncing Geo-filter. Could you go to Ping Heatmap and resync cloud from the three-line menu there and see if it's fixed for you. If not, go ahead and create a new topic and we can look into your issue too.

I reset the XR after I updated to the latest firmware for it by clicking the factory reset option in the DumaOS settings instead of resetting it by the reset button on the back of the XR router itself. 

• Administrators

Is respond to Internet Ping disabled in WAN Settings by any chance? If not, on your modem could you take it out of bridge and put the XR WAN IP from the System Information page in its DMZ instead and see if that makes any difference?

I resynced the ping heatmap again and it looks like it's working again because I'm able to finally ping more than one or two vanguard and warzone servers. It's weird that it doesn't for a few days but now it's working. Thanks for your help though Fraser! Hopefully the ping heatmap will stay working. 

1762513571_VanguardServers.thumb.PNG.aab5ae0ebf7d4c42ec88dfdb2a16e4f7.PNG

1641433542_WarzoneServers.thumb.PNG.08022eac158ebb933ecfb6c3fe175adb.PNG