XR 500 settings years of controller lag

So, I am back. Is their anyway possible for someone experience some feel some type of lag through network settings no being configured correctly in game? In my mind, I feel like I can feel the lag through the controller. However, it might be in game. I have tried so many settings suggested through forums to try to fix this issue I feel like I can feel through my controller and nothing has worked over the last year or so. Someone told me the internet shouldn't cause what I think I feel in my controller. At this point, 

Everything is hardwired, my ps5 is right beside my router, I get 500 down and 50 up. I have one of the best gaming monitors on the market. I have went through countless new controllers. I don't have blue tooth devices connected in my house hold or anything. At this point, I can't honestly believe its an issue with the controller because they are brand new controllers. My ps5 is basically the only thing connected to my ps5. There is a desktop connected wirelessly and a roku device. The pc is usually disconnected while playing. I even upgraded my ssd on my ps5. I have tried disabling qos, setting the sliders to 70/70, 90/90, etc. with shared excess bandwith shared and unshared, always, auto, and never.. I have tried setting my bandwith allocation to 95 to ps5 and 3 and 3 to the other devices. I have tried 80 and 10/10, etc.  Duma classified games on, ps5 console just on, and them both on at the same time. I am using a cable modem connected to the xr500. I don't have cable just internet. 

Can someone help me please configure everything and disable whatever I need to disable for the love of God for the best optimal setup.. I don't know what packet burst is, but watched a youtube video, and it just created another concern for me. There has to be something going on. I tried all of the recommended settings and feel confident in nothing. So, I am lost.

The last thing I haven't tried or succesfully felt like I configured is port forwarding. I am confused on how to enter these numbers correctly for Destiny 2 on Duma OS. According to bungie these ports should be open 

PlayStation 5 80, 443, 1935, 3478-3480 3478, 3479, 49152-65535, 27015-27200

According to portforward.com these should be open.. I just copied both tcp and udp and pasted them in. There is only one area to post values. So, I am not sure if all the tcp/udp values go there or one or the other. Also not sure if I should what the protocol should be set too 

Destiny 2 - Playstation 5

• TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
  • UDP: 3074, 3478-3479

This is all I was able to do last night before falling asleep 

image.thumb.png.ab912958ea4beddb8eb0935c19101452.png

image.thumb.png.0387ccdea184e6a81812c2586152a7d1.png

image.png

• Administrators

Network settings don't generally need to be changed and therefore shouldn't affect your connection quality, if you have an Open NAT already then port forwarding isn't needed but some people do prefer to do that. What is the average ping you're seeing to the game? It sounds like you're experiencing a form of button delay is that right? 

My xr500 and cable modem must not be configured properly. I feel like I feel packloss in my controller lol. I can feel the internet. The general response I get from everyone is latency or button delay, but its not that. I just ran a ping plotter and I see packet loss and stuff. Everything must not be configured properly. Can I dm you the screen shots. I dont have time right now to blur out my ip or anything I need to hide. I dont have anything worth taking and I trust you enough to send it to you. lol

• Administrators

I can hide the picture after I've taken a look, can you provide the full screenshot of PingPlotter please as that will tell more but I can already tell you that unless there is packet loss on the final hop that you're not experiencing an issue there - PingPlotter say this themselves on their website. What ping are you seeing on the Geo-Filter to the server? Do you notice the ping go up when playing?

• Administrators

That all looks fine and you connection seems very stable as well, a consistent low ping from what I can see. It would be good to know what the ping you're actually getting to the game is and how that is affected as it could give an indication of where the issue may be.

Well. I believe it's relatively low. I went into a private match and could feel it, but it's worse when I get into an actual match. Do I refer to the ping heat map or ping host in the geo filter to find out?

• Administrators

Just to clarify, was the private match with just yourself or were other players in it as well? If the latter, what are there locations in relation to you?

On the Geo-Filter so you can see how it fluctuates when playing.

I was in a private match by myself. Its more prevalent in game.  I don't really use the geo filter anymore. It's unbearable in game sometimes when I play locally and host not locally. It is a reoccuring issue. Sometimes I can go a while and it will feel fine. It so bad. If I go into trials or in a private match, I can count it on it feeling like riding a wake board on the back of a boat.

10 hours ago, Zaroo said:

I was in a private match by myself. Its more prevalent in game.  I don't really use the geo filter anymore. It's unbearable in game sometimes when I play locally and host not locally. It is a reoccuring issue. Sometimes I can go a while and it will feel fine. It so bad. If I go into trials or in a private match, I can count it on it feeling like riding a wake board on the back of a boat.

Try a game with other players and use Geo-filter to see where other players are located in relation to you. Perhaps take a couple of screenshots too if it's easier!