Uncaught TypeError: $(...)[0].getApp is not a function - Downloaded New Firmware XR1000

I have an XR1000 Netgear router. Was having a bunch of lag and predictive errors. I did a firmware upgrade and noticed it said there was a new one. After downloading it I cant log in to settings it keeps saying Uncaught TypeError: $(...)[0].getApp is not a function. I by passed this and did a factory reset after it went through all the screens and goes to the register product I get this error. Held down the reset button for thirty seconds, power cycled the machine. Did this new firmware break my router? If so Duma, you owe me a new one if there is no solution. PLease help!!!!!!!!! ASAP 

• Administrators

You can skip right past the registration part at the end of the wizard, if you do that can you access the interface without issue?

What web browser/device are you using to access? Did you upgrade manually or do it in the interface via the firmware check?

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
4 hours ago, RovingRusher said:

I am also having this same issue as well. I am using google chrome on my desktop PC and I used the DumaOS webpage to put in the new firmware. Any help on getting this fixed would be great!!

Welcome to the forum!

Have you done a factory reset after the update? If not please do so as it is recommended to remove issues caused by remnants of the previous version