Help please! Need further understanding

Ray96

Hello Ray96!

What do you need exactly? what is happening to him?

He has only uploaded some photos of the registry, if you do not explain what you need to know, it is difficult to give you a concrete answer.

A greeting!

im curious to know what " A default route is present but there is no public prefix on lan thus we don't announce a default route!"

i have been using hybrid vpn for a couple weeks now then it started not to work one day and im unsure why that is. it says connected but my location doesnt change anymore like it use to do before it started acting up.

• Administrators

The logs are generally for the developers and not for the users as normal entries can appear as though they are issues.

Can you provide a screenshot of your HybridVPN page please? 

Also you have a modem/router the R2 is connected to, is that in modem/bridge mode or have you put the R2 WAN IP in its DMZ?

I had DMZ activated but I turned it off to see if it would fix my issue it hasn’t. Also not sure if it makes any difference I use Hard wire not wifi

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I’ve been using the hybrid Von for awhile now. I recently factory reset my netduma once the issued started happening. I know the vpn has to be on an I’ve added my device to the vpn before also. It just doesn’t work anymore. I’ve tried that. Unsure what the problem is

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Ray96 said:

I’ve been using the hybrid Von for awhile now. I recently factory reset my netduma once the issued started happening. I know the vpn has to be on an I’ve added my device to the vpn before also. It just doesn’t work anymore. I’ve tried that. Unsure what the problem is

I need a screenshot of how you usually have the VPN setup, you should have the R2 in the DMZ of the ISP router generally

Goijg through all my settings on both routers it seems the ip etc. is not the same. Seems it’s set as 2 different routers is it suppose to be set as such?