Xr1000 connection benchmark not working

7 hours ago, Michael Carrasco said:

Trying to test my connection and won’t test 

What are you seeing exactly that's stopping the test, any error messages? Can you let us know exactly what's happening?

What browser are you using?

What firmware version is the XR1000 currently running?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
33 minutes ago, Albeno said:

hey im having this same issue. ive factory reset and all multiple times. my heatmap isnt working nor the connection benchmark. im using a nighthawk xr1000

Just to clarify, are the pages loading or is Benchmark not running the test and Heatmap not pinging when you select a game? What firmware version are you on? When did the issue start to occur?

this issue has been like this for the last month since i updated to XR1000 1.0.0.64_1.0.49. also on the geofilter i can no longer see the ping of the servers when i connect to one

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Albeno said:

this issue has been like this for the last month since i updated to XR1000 1.0.0.64_1.0.49. also on the geofilter i can no longer see the ping of the servers when i connect to one

Are the pages loading or is Benchmark not running the test and Heatmap not pinging when you select a game? Did you change any settings, upgrade etc prior to it happening? What web browser/device are you using to access? Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing please?

this all started after the update. i am currently using firefox. no i cannot run a benchmark test nor use heatmap or ping. it just doesnt work after the update. when i click on benchmark it loads and does nothing. and sometimes i can click on ping heatmap and it does nothing. sometimes i cant even click on it.

IMG_3022.jpg

IMG_3023.jpg