Free RAM less than 1% Latest XR1000 FW

as you see on the image. as i even do a reboot to the router it obviously drops back to about 10+ free ram and couple days later it drops to literally 1% or less and yes i have done a Factory reset to the router after a Firmware update

Screenshot (19).png

no worries and thank yous too. btw one more thing has the download underload reporting been fixed? for connection benchmark because for me it is still the same reporting inaccurately

On 4/18/2022 at 3:35 PM, Baturi said:

nope no issues at all besides my upload speed has been inconsistent lol. i don't think this would have any affect on my speeds?

OK so I've had an XR1000 running doing various tasks for a few days now and I've partially reproduced your problem, but it's only a front-end issue and it should be resolved in the next firmware with DumaOS changes. As long as it's not causing you any issues, don't worry about it, the 'Cached' memory is also free but just displaying incorrectly.

• 5 months later...

Follow up few months later i now hit 0% RAM and i can now say low RAM usage 100% affects connectivity whether if its a slow down or a loss of connection for a few seconds or minuets. i do a fresh reboot through interface or hit the reset button back of router and RAM obviously resets to default percentage which is like 16% then a few days later drops to normal usage 5-1% RAM left 

Screenshot (64).png

On 10/9/2022 at 10:22 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

How long did it take for you to hit 0 after the reboot? Are you using Armor, Adblocker, Traffic Controller rules etc? Could you provide the log file when you get these issues with connectivity please?

about a week i'd say and no traffic rules etc and yes i'll provide the logs when the issue happens again