WILL NOT CONNECT TO PNW (SEATTLE WA) SERVERS

tru3skilla

Hello, no matter what I do, any game mode, it will not connect to Seattle anymore. For nearly 3 months I've been able to que in no problem, within a min. Now it will only connect to TX, CA, OH and some east coast servers. Is this a COD thing or is something up with my netduma.

I can also say, when i was connected to WA servers I ALWAYS had a pind of 16-24. CA servers always 34-50 and central / east is 65+. If I unplug my netduma I still get 34+ ping games which makes me believe im no longer getting PNW lobbies even without net duma. 

Please, if anyone can assist, im sick of getting stuck in CA lobbies with the sweatiest of sweats...

• Administrators

This is something we've seen a few times recently, our conclusion is that some of the servers on the West Coast are no longer used or used during peak times/busy periods as with or without it seems to default towards the East unfortunately

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

This is something we've seen a few times recently, our conclusion is that some of the servers on the West Coast are no longer used or used during peak times/busy periods as with or without it seems to default towards the East unfortunately

So I just had my brother do it from his NetDuma and he was able to connect no problem to a server just outside of Seattle. Can warzone block a specific person from a server?

22 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Figured it out, it was another vpn app I'm running with my NetDuma to shut off Skill Based Matchmaking that was causing the problems. 

10 hours ago, Michael Carrasco said:

Same problem here… however I can’t connect to my texas server… and no it can’t be “ the server is full” because this happens every single day Monday through Sunday how can I fix this 

How do you have Geo-filter configured? Are you using a VPN at all? What game mode are you playing specifically, can you connect to this server in any other game modes?

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, Michael Carrasco said:

Yes I can Connect to other servers it’s just Texas that won’t allow me to connect. Whenever I remove my device from the gel filter then I can connect to Texas 

Could you provide a screenshot of your Geo-Filter please? If you disable the device on the Geo-Filter so it's not filtering but you can still see the servers, what do you ping to the Texas server when you get it?

I can’t really tell exactly if it is Texas server that  I’m playing but it plays very smoothly when I disable my device off of geo filter…. But having it on geo filter it’s impossible to get into Texas server… I mean this happens every single day of the week. I tried messing with the qos sliders every possible number you can think of and still can’t connect to Texas.

10 hours ago, Michael Carrasco said:

I can’t really tell exactly if it is Texas server that  I’m playing but it plays very smoothly when I disable my device off of geo filter…. But having it on geo filter it’s impossible to get into Texas server… I mean this happens every single day of the week. I tried messing with the qos sliders every possible number you can think of and still can’t connect to Texas.

If you just disable filtering mode instead of removing the device from Geo-filter, you'll be able to see what server you're playing on without it affecting your game. Try that then you know you can set your filter to that server to guarantee good gameplay consistently.

• 1 year later...
On 3/22/2022 at 11:45 AM, tru3skilla said:

So I just had my brother do it from his NetDuma and he was able to connect no problem to a server just outside of Seattle. Can warzone block a specific person from a server?

On 3/22/2022 at 12:04 PM, tru3skilla said:

Figured it out, it was another vpn app I'm running with my NetDuma to shut off Skill Based Matchmaking that was causing the problems. 

You sure about that? I've been dealing with this for a couple years & has absolutely NOTHING to do with a VPN on my end as I have never used one until recently to try and sort this mess out, and I'm going through exactly what you explained. EXACTLY! lol

But I'm pretty sure I've figured it out now & Fraser's statement is the closest to that fact when he said, "This is something we've seen a few times recently, our conclusion is that some of the servers on the West Coast are no longer used or used during peak times/busy periods as with or without it seems to default towards the East unfortunately."

How do I know this?

Couple reasons.

The West Coast servers are now dedicated to multiplayer as I get 10-30ms in Shipment 24/7 all the time.

Then we have Resurgence where I typically get 30-50ms.

Then we have Ranked Trio where I almost NEVER get anything below 40ms and mostly 50-80ms.

I live in Washington State btw and been dealing with this crap for years. They sh*t on West coast and I have a pretty good theory as to why but someone might get butthurt if I say it on here so I won't. Let's hope Microsoft at least adds some good servers for us even though their SBMM is trash and playing a role as to what server they link us to as well. Has to be.

I've done so much detective work on this, I should make a Documentary about it and make a dollar for all the hell and time I've wasted on this evil company.

I want to thank Netduma folks though for trying to help with this crap company. Hate to say it, but while I still like using geofilter for the info it gives us, it does little to nothing to help us on the west coast. If it did, I'd be on here celebrating for the last few years since I've owned R1 & XR500 and not venting here. lol