Proved rigged servers in Cold War

bobby22

I have found when I end up on servers that the Domain has choopa.net I will have very high ping no hit detection and just behind the other players on sight pictures trying to figure out how to block all choopa.net servers 

10 hours ago, bobby22 said:

I have found when I end up on servers that the Domain has choopa.net I will have very high ping no hit detection and just behind the other players on sight pictures trying to figure out how to block all choopa.net servers 

Is there any consistency with ping or location of these servers? Or is it literally just the domain that's consistent?

You can manually block them each time you connect to a bad one, as long as you don't literally block all the available servers to you.

It’s just that domain every time I play on it no matter where it’s going to make me lose. No matter the ping level it’s rigged for the other team to be .5 seconds ahead. 

They are mainly on the east coast and when I set my assist to zero and just grid the west and south Midwest takes a while to find a game but when I do I have never lost. I can literally record this for video evidence to prove activiion uses ping to rig and sbmm 

It doesn’t even matter the ping packets on choopa.net servers is what I’m saying. No vpn As it can be 4 and it’ll be like I or team mates can’t hit anything solo or on a group and when my friends who are really good the game will take forever to find a non choopa server in a group of sweats lol  I’m solo I can find a game faster. I believe Cold War is heavily coded for noobs and money. If there’s a way to block this domain server all of them because they have different ID that would be nice to know. 

There’s so many ones that pop out the blue wanting to find a way to block all domains that have that word because the id changes can’t really block them I have gotten in a lot of other domains so it’s not like I’ll need that entire crappy server company 

10 hours ago, bobby22 said:

There’s so many ones that pop out the blue wanting to find a way to block all domains that have that word because the id changes can’t really block them I have gotten in a lot of other domains so it’s not like I’ll need that entire crappy server company 

Yeah, as Fraser mentions you could try blocking them in Adblocker, but it's hard to say how well that'd work.

• 4 weeks later...

It's gonna take a while for you to find a match when blocking many servers in your region, because of SBMM. Geo Filter is kinda useless when the game prioritizes skill level of players, not where you live. I have the Geo Filter off because of it, it takes forever to find a match when searching within the nearest server/servers with the lowest ping/latency possible. 

GEO FILTER + SBMM =  👎

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, Comp0za said:

It's gonna take a while for you to find a match when blocking many servers in your region, because of SBMM. Geo Filter is kinda useless when the game prioritizes skill level of players, not where you live. I have the Geo Filter off because of it, it takes forever to find a match when searching within the nearest server/servers with the lowest ping/latency possible. 

GEO FILTER + SBMM =  👎

If you're blocking the majority of the servers in your region it will definitely slow down matchmaking but if you're not it shouldn't slow it down that much. The game has such a big population of players that they can match you based on skill within your region still.

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you're blocking the majority of the servers in your region it will definitely slow down matchmaking but if you're not it shouldn't slow it down that much. The game has such a big population of players that they can match you based on skill within your region still.

My KD is high, 3.40, and I'm the 10 % skill bracket of players, which makes it harder to find matches when using geo filter.

12 hours ago, Comp0za said:

My KD is high, 3.40, and I'm the 10 % skill bracket of players, which makes it harder to find matches when using geo filter.

Thats to be expected in your case 3.4 KD is literally top 1% of warzone players lol. So on top of having a high KD SBMM spends more time trying to put you in a server or servers that you picked with players of simliar stats which takes longer because not everyone has a 3KD. Try allowing more servers in your geo filter.