Ping Heatmap not working anymore

• Administrators

When did this start occurring, did you make any changes physically for example such as changing ethernet cables around? What happens when you force the update? Does Connection Benchmark still work? Does it work using a different web browser or device?

Hello Fraser,

Yes, I did change them right after a factory reset and setup the the NETGEAR XR1000.  I just tried to connect to the ISP router and I unplugged the LAN cable from the NETGEAR when its configuration was complete (when interface was accessible). Forcing the update ends up here: 

image.thumb.png.fb26fa35950c2606949eb3c20c4b16d1.png

Connection benchmark seems to be working fine:

image.thumb.png.67cd0f8b4ad20d381505824bdb1cb4ac.png

I normally use Chrome for administration but I also tried to access the Ping Heatmap from Edge and the results are the same:

image.thumb.png.4086e426ec817ad7ab4c70120e335657.png

I will surely need your help guys because I simply don't have any clue what to do more...

I was thinking the last chance would be to ask my IPS provider to remove the bridge mode of their Huawei router and re-add it. I but I am not sure if this will solve the issue since I did not modify anything on their router, I just tried to connect to its interface and then switched the cables back.

Could you please reproduce the error a couple of times, perhaps by manually resyncing the cloud from the three-line menu in the top left of the map?

Then, do the same in Geo-filter and Device Manager.

After doing this, perhaps a few times, download a copy of the log file from System Information and send it over. Let us know the approximate time you did all of this.

Hi Liam,

I did what you suggested me above a couple of times and the error disappeared. Now I can access the Ping Heatmap feature as before. Thanks for your help. If the error re-appears I'll surely provide you a Log file and get back to you.

I did the resync cloud multiple times before you answered me but only for the Ping Heatmap view/feature and the issue was still there. It should be fine now.

Have a great day ahead,

Adrian