Any reason why ping assist has been doing this?

Servines

48 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

After a factory reset what settings do you change exactly or do you just setup the Geo-Filter?

As a matter of fact with geo filter off, these are the only servers it pings. 

E735FE81-4244-423C-9C0C-4D063A212B70.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Looks like it is blocking there though which is good, so make the PC a PlayStation, re-add to the Geo-Filter, keep Ping Assist off and see if it works

There are way more servers than that. When using the Xbox it pings allot more servers across the globe. When using Geo-Filter it would just block every one of them. even with ping assist set to 50. When i got to search for a game it starts at 44 ping and then goes all the way to 93, then just sits there searching for a match never finding one.

• Administrators

It may be showing less servers there as it's using the Call of Duty service instead of the console one, that console service is way better at filtering and so you should be able to use the radius with no issues while ping assist is set to 0. Is the PC directly connected to the router or is it connected to an extender/AP/switch?

38 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It may be showing less servers there as it's using the Call of Duty service instead of the console one, that console service is way better at filtering and so you should be able to use the radius with no issues while ping assist is set to 0. Is the PC directly connected to the router or is it connected to an extender/AP/switch?

The problem is even when removing the device, it starts at ping search of 55. It used to be like the console and start at 25 ping search. I don’t understand what’s changed.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So I resolved the issue by factory resetting Windows 10. Not sure what the issue was since I even reset my network settings on Windows but the factory reset worked. Appreciate your guys help anyway.