Time Zone and Time Updating Issue

BKxLounge

In North American we just went through Daylight Savings where the time went ahead an hour.. I have the R1 set to auto update and it has not and will not.. I have changed time zones, reset, changed back, reset. Unplugged for 30 seconds. Nothing.. Is there a way to manually set the time? It makes traffic control a real pain to operate.

9 hours ago, BKxLounge said:

In North American we just went through Daylight Savings where the time went ahead an hour.. I have the R1 set to auto update and it has not and will not.. I have changed time zones, reset, changed back, reset. Unplugged for 30 seconds. Nothing.. Is there a way to manually set the time? It makes traffic control a real pain to operate.

That's odd, what firmware version are you currently running? If you change to a completely different time zone does it update in System Information?

Running Firmware 3.0.207 & no. I changed to EST and the time remained the same 21:00 hours in my time zone and remained 21:00 when changed. It should have dropped back 1.5 hours to 1830

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/16/2022 at 8:48 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Hmm, strange. It could be that the information is cached in your browser? Have you tried accessing it from an incognito window? Let me see if I can replicate this internally.

Have you had any update on this status?

image.thumb.png.54c137b5988bccee7615bb1421cb2361.png

• Administrators

I'll have to check with Liam on this on Monday. There should be an option for DST on the time zone, I take it this has no effect? Set it then reboot from the interface and see if it works, if not, change time zone, reboot, change back, reboot see if there is a difference.