Game Optimiser DumaOS not working

• Administrators
4 hours ago, CJArthur said:

So Judging by the time and the lack of response to my issue with the application, you havent been able to diagnose the problem. Awesome work. Thanks.

Sorry for the delay, that's not necessarily the case, I'll check in with the team and get them to provide an update on what is happening next week.

• 4 weeks later...

So, being that its been a month (not a week), and that you havent gotten back to me, you havent been able to diagnose the problem. So I am to continue paying for an application that doesnt work correctly or are you going to refund all the money spent on a broken application?

• Administrators
On 8/19/2022 at 10:45 PM, CJArthur said:

So, being that its been a month (not a week), and that you havent gotten back to me, you havent been able to diagnose the problem. So I am to continue paying for an application that doesnt work correctly or are you going to refund all the money spent on a broken application?

Sorry about that, I'll chase Liam and see where we are with this.

On 8/19/2022 at 10:45 PM, CJArthur said:

Apologies for the delayed response, I'm discussing this with the team as we haven't been able to reproduce the problem as yet. We're going to look into it further and see if there's a way we can generate more load for Traffic Controller to handle and see if that can cause it to fail. It's a rare case so it's taking longer than expected to reproduce. We'll keep working at it, apologies for the inconvenience caused.

• 1 month later...

Well, the words incompetent and lazy come to mind.

The initial post was on March 10 and now its September 28, 7 f**king months later and you STILL havent got a bloody answer for me! PATHETIC!

But to give you a better idea now, since you and your team have no idea at all I guess, the outage only happens when my partners sons are over and have their PC's connected to the wifi. Once they leave and the PC's arent connected, no problem with the program (as far as I can see).

On 9/28/2022 at 9:05 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you let us know the version you’re on now? There may have been an update that hasn’t been pushed that would get it working again

Dont even know why Im bothering as you havent been able to rectify the problem previously even though I have always had the program updated the most recent version, so why would it be any different?

Board Model DJA0231
Firmware Version 20.3.c.0432
DumaOS Version 3.2.126

5 hours ago, CJArthur said:

Dont even know why Im bothering as you havent been able to rectify the problem previously even though I have always had the program updated the most recent version, so why would it be any different?

Board Model DJA0231
Firmware Version 20.3.c.0432
DumaOS Version 3.2.126

OK, let me check with the team if there's a newer version we can get you on.

I'm intrigued that a specific device(s) cause this problem. Do you have any QoS, Geo-filter or Traffic Controller configuration that apply to these devices? If so, are you able to disable these when they're next over and see if the issue still occurs.

Is there any option for you to connect these PCs to the modem via wired as opposed to wireless and check if the issue still occurs?

• 2 months later...

I found on my xr1000 I was having this issue and couldnt access anything becuase of the app load errors and found that netgear armor is in fact blocking it's own apps inside the router soon as I turned the netgear armor off this issue has not returned with dumaos not loading and being able to see the dashboard or other areas it was blocking!!