XR500 not showing IPv6 traffic in Network Monitor

Hi,

IPv6 traffic is not showing up in the Network Monitor on my XR500 (V2.3.2.130). 

Is this a known issue ?

My configuration : Double NAT, XR500 in Modem DMZ (Freebox Delta), IPV6 Pass Through 

• Administrators

We haven't had any reports of that being the case, have you confirmed that devices are getting a local IPv6 address?

Also you shouldn't have a double NAT with the XR in the DMZ - did you put the WAN IP in from the System Information page?

Yes I put the WAN IP from the System Information page into the modem DMZ.

I need double NAT because i don't want to enable bridge mode on my modem as it disables lot of features. Also I was unable to enable IPv6 on the XR500 without configuring double NAT/DMZ [Résolu] XR500 + Freebox Delta + IPV6, pas d'IPV6 sur le réseau local - NETDUMA Français - Netduma Forum

My devices are getting two IPv6 address when I check their network configuration but I don't know if those are local IPv6 address. How can I check this ?

My thought is that since the XR500 IPv6 is configured in "Pass Through" mode, the IPv6 is handled by the modem and the XR500 can't monitor the traffic on the IPv6. And I'm affraid the QOS is not taking into account the IPv6 traffic right ?

8 hours ago, Ezor said:

Yes I put the WAN IP from the System Information page into the modem DMZ.

I need double NAT because i don't want to enable bridge mode on my modem as it disables lot of features. Also I was unable to enable IPv6 on the XR500 without configuring double NAT/DMZ [Résolu] XR500 + Freebox Delta + IPV6, pas d'IPV6 sur le réseau local - NETDUMA Français - Netduma Forum

My devices are getting two IPv6 address when I check their network configuration but I don't know if those are local IPv6 address. How can I check this ?

My thought is that since the XR500 IPv6 is configured in "Pass Through" mode, the IPv6 is handled by the modem and the XR500 can't monitor the traffic on the IPv6. And I'm affraid the QOS is not taking into account the IPv6 traffic right ?

OK, I see what you mean, the WAN IP of the XR500 should be an external IP and not an internal one issued from the modem. If that's the case then all is fine.

Where are you checking the IPv6 addresses of your devices, from Device Manager in DumaOS or on their respective operating systems?