How to fix bad bufferbloat

kenny Reel

• Administrators

Reset bandwidth allocation, gaming uses less than 1Mbps in most cases so 90% is unneeded, then drop 10% on CC retest, see what the ping is like, you want to get it as close to the Ping Test results as possible. So change percentage, test, change, test etc

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Reset bandwidth allocation, gaming uses less than 1Mbps in most cases so 90% is unneeded, then drop 10% on CC retest, see what the ping is like, you want to get it as close to the Ping Test results as possible. So change percentage, test, change, test etc

How do I reset it 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2022 at 10:17 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Click reset at the bottom there

I reset it and messed with it to get the best I could get but this is what its been looking like its been terrible image.thumb.png.76804a429cb40edea6839191fc63d42c.png

7 hours ago, kenny Reel said:

I reset it and messed with it to get the best I could get but this is what its been looking like its been terrible image.thumb.png.76804a429cb40edea6839191fc63d42c.png

Is Congestion Control set to 'Always'? If not please re-test with it set to Always.

Are all devices on the network connected through the R2?

• 8 months later...

Hi

I put these settings on my router. But I can't solve the problem of shooting first and dying first. Would you have any tips?

I play COD MW2 on XBOX SX.

I use my internet only to play, I don't have any device to compete with the console. My contracted speeds are 300mb down and 150mb up.

netduma r2.png

netduma r2 1.png

image.png

image.png

8 hours ago, Holz said:

Hi

I put these settings on my router. But I can't solve the problem of shooting first and dying first. Would you have any tips?

I play COD MW2 on XBOX SX.

I use my internet only to play, I don't have any device to compete with the console. My contracted speeds are 300mb down and 150mb up.

image.png

We've got a new update for DPI out that's trying to help with this. Update to the latest firmware, then factory reset your R2. Atfter 5 minutes, complete the setup wizard again and setup QoS/Geo-filter/All your other setup how you like it.

You can then go to Device Manager -> Click the sub-menu in the top left of the map -> Hit Resync cloud and things should be feeling better.