XR1000 firmware update?

6 hours ago, djhixson88 said:

We haven't had one since 8/12/2021, curious when the next one is supposed to come. I've tried .58 a few times and have ended up having to wipe and go back to .52 due to continued network drops. 

We've been testing some XR1000 firmware recently, once that's good we'll send it off to NETGEAR for their testing. Assuming it then passes their testing OK that will then get pushed to your XR automatically. We know it's been a little while, thank you for your patience!

13 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

We've been testing some XR1000 firmware recently, once that's good we'll send it off to NETGEAR for their testing. Assuming it then passes their testing OK that will then get pushed to your XR automatically. We know it's been a little while, thank you for your patience!

Any notable changes? 

3 hours ago, djhixson88 said:

Any notable changes? 

The next firmware is a maintenance release to fix a bunch of things and improve stability and security.

We've already sent it to NETGEAR so they're presumably just testing it then it'll be released, should be long at all.

After that we'll be releasing a firmware with our new mobile view and a bunch of other really cool features. You can see a preview of that here:

6 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

The next firmware is a maintenance release to fix a bunch of things and improve stability and security.

We've already sent it to NETGEAR so they're presumably just testing it then it'll be released, should be long at all.

After that we'll be releasing a firmware with our new mobile view and a bunch of other really cool features. You can see a preview of that here:

Awesome, yeah I saw that I'm excited for that. One more question, does COD vanguard use only Dedicated servers?

These two are showing as "peer" 

09ad7c474aa8282d
09ad1de84aa8282d

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, djhixson88 said:

Awesome, yeah I saw that I'm excited for that. One more question, does COD vanguard use only Dedicated servers?

These two are showing as "peer" 

09ad7c474aa8282d
09ad1de84aa8282d

Yes just servers, those are misclassified as peers on the map but won't impact anything, it's just a visual mistake