Traffic prioritization not working at all

• Administrators

You don't necessarily need to use Congestion Control as much as others but Traffic Prioritization could still be helpful. 

Check the IP on the PS5 itself and see if it matches the IP shown on the Device Manager for the device you think it is.

• 3 months later...
On 2/19/2022 at 7:28 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Just as a test, can you make a manual rule for the console:

Source 1 - 65535
Destination 1 - 65535
Protocol TCP/UDP

then do a speed test on the console and see if the rule lights up please

I'm having this same problem but I'm on PC, static IP that matches, Fortnite and Warzone.

I tried a manual rule for 1-65535 TCP/UDP and the rule lights up but none of the preset options do.

My PC is set to Computer in Device Manager, and I've tried DumaOS Classified Games, Games Console and Unreal Engine (Fortnite, PUBG, etc) which were all working 24-48 hours ago.

Don't mean to jack the thread but the more info for you guys, the better you can help! 

5 hours ago, BrownStar said:

I'm having this same problem but I'm on PC, static IP that matches, Fortnite and Warzone.

I tried a manual rule for 1-65535 TCP/UDP and the rule lights up but none of the preset options do.

My PC is set to Computer in Device Manager, and I've tried DumaOS Classified Games, Games Console and Unreal Engine (Fortnite, PUBG, etc) which were all working 24-48 hours ago.

Don't mean to jack the thread but the more info for you guys, the better you can help! 

So it was working previously but has since stopped working in the last 24-48 hours? Can you possibly create a new topic for this and provide as much detail as you can? We can then dive into this with you as it appears the above may have fixed OPs issue.