any special guide to optimize my connection on fifa 22

zaibkhan

my nat type is strict  by my isp and i can't open nat type ,  today i tried classified games settings  enabled and disabled  , qos always enabled  , geo filter  enabled  , nothing feel any difference on  both  netduma r2  settings game experience feel remarkably same  . any suggestion how do i optimize my connection  because i feel like  my opponent connection is always faster than me 

10 hours ago, zaibkhan said:

my nat type is strict  by my isp and i can't open nat type ,  today i tried classified games settings  enabled and disabled  , qos always enabled  , geo filter  enabled  , nothing feel any difference on  both  netduma r2  settings game experience feel remarkably same  . any suggestion how do i optimize my connection  because i feel like  my opponent connection is always faster than me 

The NAT type would likely be the first thing to fixed, how have you verified that it can't be opened? If you connect straight to your ISP router/modem is it still strict?

Could you also please share how you have configured QoS?

i am using optical  fiber internet connection and i can't use bridge connection , only thing works is DHCP  , NAT type is strict by my isp i  have tried  opening it through modem provided by my isp    tried upnp on off , tried port forwarding on off , bridge connection doesn't work  , i don't know why 

on net duma r2 network connection DHCP

UPNP enabled 

port forwarding disabled

two devices connected ps5 and pc  pc is only used to monitor connection from geo filter , and i don't use pc while gaming 

WIFI also off 

in game i get 36 to 38 ms ping  

router 2.png

router1.png

router3.png

• Administrators

Do a port forwarding rule on the ISP router 1-65535 TCP/UDP to the R2 then see if you get an Open NAT. Where are you checking the NAT status?

Do you have other devices connected to the ISP router? 

Where abouts are you located and what are the lowest ping servers to you as shown by Heatmap? Can you provide a screenshot of how you would usually have the Geo-Filter enabled please?

port forwarding on my isp modem stopped my internet 

isp   modem is only connected to net duma r2 router

my location is middle east 

in game i get 36 ms on one server and 42 ms on 2nd server 

geo filter enabled , strict mode checked , auto ping host unchecked 

router 1.png

router 2.png

• Administrators

It might make it hard for the device accessing the router to get Internet but the R2 should have got internet - may need to have rebooted after making the rule. Based on your location that is a very good ping! Try the port forwarding rule again, then reboot the R2 and see if you get internet

on my isp modem when i forward port from 1000 to 65535 (tcp UDP)  my internet stopped completely 

if i forward port 1200 to 65535 , internet works fine but lowering from port 1200 will make my internet sluggish

i have also forward port  tcp 443 and tcp  80 separately and also port 1200 to 65535 tcp udp  . that is my current port forwarding rule and internet is working fine but nat type is still 3 on my ps5 

i am sure my isp uses CG NAT

when i  tracert   provided by  google what is my ip  , it was timed out after two lines 

when i checked wan ip  information in my isp modem which is different from what i found  through google search  , that ip  didn't timed out it was stopped after two lines 

only way i can open nat type is to purchase static ip but when ever my isp activate static ip i experienced huge packet loss in game  . with strict nat  i never experienced packet loss in game 

so any suggestion what i do next :)

• 4 months later...

I suggest you check the integrity of the game files. Sometimes some game files are damaged, and because of them, you are leaking game content, and the connection may have problems in this regard. I had a similar case when I bought FIFA 22 on https://www.cdkeysforgames.com/games/steam-games/fifa-22/ and set it to be installed overnight. Apparently, an error occurred at night when I was sleeping, and some files were not downloaded normally. I didn't realize it immediately, but only when I googled the problem. I suggest you do the same, but if it doesn't help, check your Internet speed, maybe the problem lies in it. Good luck!