update xr500/R2/XR1000/R1

hello and I write to you with an inquiry because a few months ago you wrote about wonderful software, what the software writes or something that will help you release new and frequent versions faster, and what and nothing else,you have to wait for months again,again,and again

Hey,

Yep, we're building new XR firmwares currently and will be testing those soon. They'll then get sent off to NETGEAR for their SQA.

The R2 beta testers are currently testing the new DumaOS frontend as well as the other changes that are coming in that release, we're also hoping to release that soon as well.

While you may not have seen the fruits of our labour just yet, it's certainly coming.

23 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Hey,

Yep, we're building new XR firmwares currently and will be testing those soon. They'll then get sent off to NETGEAR for their SQA.

The R2 beta testers are currently testing the new DumaOS frontend as well as the other changes that are coming in that release, we're also hoping to release that soon as well.

While you may not have seen the fruits of our labour just yet, it's certainly coming.

You wrote the same thing a month ago, which is your wonderful software for making software, it was and is one big lie,be sure that I do not forget what you write, no more lying to consumers and inflating the balloon in the media, what kind of software your software works wonderfully because it is not like that

28 minutes ago, raf1212 said:

You wrote the same thing a month ago, which is your wonderful software for making software, it was and is one big lie,be sure that I do not forget what you write, no more lying to consumers and inflating the balloon in the media, what kind of software your software works wonderfully because it is not like that

One month ago, beta testers were not trialling new firmware versions of DumaOS. There is an example of our new system beginning to help and improve how we release firmware.

I appreciate you're frustrated and completely understand why, we're working hard to get firmware built and released as fast as we can and the build systems you keep referring to are now helping with that. We would not and have not ever intentionally given out false information.

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

One month ago, beta testers were not trialling new firmware versions of DumaOS. There is an example of our new system beginning to help and improve how we release firmware.

I appreciate you're frustrated and completely understand why, we're working hard to get firmware built and released as fast as we can and the build systems you keep referring to are now helping with that. We would not and have not ever intentionally given out false information.

At this moment in time I think there is alot of very frustrated people who has got XR routers and have issues that are just not being fixed. I'm one of them. I paid 250 pound for a XR500 and I have not been able to use it since march last year because of a DHCP issue. Firmware's take forever to come out. I'm hopeful that there will be a firmware released very soon to fix the DHCP issue.

On 2/8/2022 at 1:33 PM, Netduma Liam said:

so now, thanks to your wonderful software, we will wait 6 months for any corrections, not a year, so thank you really, it's terrible, and I'm not talking about DHCP which you repair 2 years or longer,correct me if I am wrong but it starts to be not flustering, it is even missing a word for it, hundreds or more of users who have a router that is not working properly, because it is, I hope people already know you and on netgear, and I don't buy this scrap anymore, I play mom isp and it's much better, it's just a pity that I drowned 300 euros, and no one will give me back