DumaOS app

7 hours ago, Rylo said:

I was just wondering what full QOS means? I have never saw this option before It just popped up today? 

Full QoS is normal QoS as you know and love. If you disable Full QoS you'll only have Traffic Prio.

More interestingly, I'm not sure that's supposed to be there. What firmware version are you running exactly?

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

Full QoS is normal QoS as you know and love. If you disable Full QoS you'll only have Traffic Prio.

More interestingly, I'm not sure that's supposed to be there. What firmware version are you running exactly?

Whenever I try to disable full QOS it just says it encountered a critical error but for router wise I’m running the latest firmware for my xr1000 and for dumaos app for ios it’s 1.0.5 I was just curious cause I have never saw anything about that I was confused lol 

1 hour ago, Rylo said:

Whenever I try to disable full QOS it just says it encountered a critical error but for router wise I’m running the latest firmware for my xr1000 and for dumaos app for ios it’s 1.0.5 I was just curious cause I have never saw anything about that I was confused lol 

OK yeah I suspect that made it in by mistake, ignore that, there's no back-end functionality to it!